Ramadan the Calm Before the Storm

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Ramadan the Calm Before the Storm

Post by Undaunted »

The streets of south Pattaya are free of arabs at the moment as they spend this long solemn holiday with prayer and family only to return with a vengence during the summer months to drive big motorcycles, fuck with whores and act as total assholes.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
gerefan

Re: Ramadan the Calm Before the Storm

Post by gerefan »

I was gutted to find Ramadan finishes just as my summer trip begins.....
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

You must tell me where all these shenanigans take place....seventy visits to Pattaya, spent in Boyztown and with frequent trips to Sunee late in the evening and I've never seen anything of this. Just a few middle-class guys from the Gulf States near the Pattaya Park Hotel (very few-that soi is almost deserted at 2300 ), and in the past the sweet smell of the shishas from a couple of now-closed restaurants. The Arab restaurants seem deserted, as do the remaining bars. Sometimes I'll see motor-cys along Yensabai or on Soi VC, though to be blunt I'm not aware of the ethnicity of the riders.
And now Gerefan is worried that Ramadan is over when he comes. A bit obsessive, don't you think? Boyztown, Jomtien are Thai and white-man... he can stay there and not be bothered. Not even any black guys to worry about. Thailand is, mirabile dictu, a foreign land.; is it wise to be there if you don't wish to see foreigners? I'm looking for forward to my arrival in two weeks and I don't give a toss what colour, race or religion other tourists are.
I promise; I'll keep a record of my walks, maintaining a running total of the Arabs I see in my travels and then report back. I'll call it "Arab-Count". I'm sure Fox News and Breitbart will be interested. These pesky foreigners are everywhere nowadays.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Sorry folks, but I am not pleased with the direction this topic is going.

-TOPIC CLOSED-