Rhodochrosite is off to SRI LANKA.

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
rhodochrosite

Re: Rhodochrosite is off to SRI LANKA.

Post by rhodochrosite »

OK........Part.....1,
The flight from london left on time.....I had cut it fine so no time for shopping at heathrow,1 pack of 200 silk cut and my best friend and I were soon boarding the plane,,,,AIR LANKA,,,,,,the plane leaves on time,,,,,we settle into the flight, me with my Technics SL-XP170EB-K at hand for an evening of blissful music......maybe 45 minutes elapses and there is an announcement over the tanoy..........''Ladies And Gentlemen There Is A TECHNICAL PROBLEM We Are Returning To HEATHROW''......I have visions of the plane spinning out of control and smashing into a MOUNTAIN at 500mph and BURSTING INTO FLAMES!!!!!!!...but that was at the airport b4 we departed!!!!!!!!........90 minutes after departing we arrive back in heathrow and both of us discussing where we should fly to next...BRASIL???????.......However as the plane is steady and relaxed on the runway another announcement...WE Will Be Departing 4 SRI LANKA in 30 minutes!!!!!!!!

must go now !!!!!!!....part 2 later today.....rhodo
gertrude

Post by gertrude »

oh great....cant wait till the second epic.
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

The flight is fine and sevice excellent...Travelling Economy suits me fine ....drinks were on offer at all times during the flight.We arrive in Colombo two hours late and after exchanging travellers cheques and hardly a moment to go through passport control and customs...we find ourselves a great taxi driver to wisk us off to the prebooked hotel.The hotel is tranquility personified,and after settling in we skip down the road to Bijoux restaurant a fine European Food place with great varied menu...I settle for lobster cocktail followed by steak and salad with new potatoes delicious the drink was also great...total cost of my meal....10 dollars.A couple of hours relaxation follow.Next its Off to find myself my late TEEN DREAM...My PUPPET to keep for 25 days or so.Luck being on my side The TUKTUK driver introduces me to a fine bronzen lad called KUMAR.He is everything I want.Handsome slim and gentle with beautiful mysterious eyes.Hes Back to the hotel in a mo and I teach him to perform to perfection in 2 days....no messing with bar fines off feas etc and stays with me for 12 hours a day.Now day 4...........More top follow v.soon...rhodo
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

rhodochrosite wrote:we find ourselves a great taxi driver to wisk us off to the prebooked hotel.
What is the name of the hotel? Does the hotel have a web site?
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

DEAR mr-GAYBUTTON--------all is revealed earlier in theTHREAD............pudel has already provided the information you seek.........RESPECTFULLY....rhoDOCHrosite.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

rhodochrosite wrote:DEAR mr-GAYBUTTON--------all is revealed earlier in theTHREAD............pudel has already provided the information you seek.........RESPECTFULLY....rhoDOCHrosite.
DEAR mr-RHODOCHROSITE--------nowhere earlier in theTHREAD..........did you say you were going to stay where pudel recommended........RESPECTFULLY....gaybuTTOn.
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

Dear Mr.GB,,,,,,,,,,,yes,PUDELS recommendation was my choice,,,,,And a fine hotel it is too!!!!!!....My room is/was beautiful and relaxing with all ameneties and staff more than capable!!!!!!!1,,,,Its 3.15 AM and have just finished being washed and showered by a great SRI LANKAN young man after which a very professional leg and foot massage followed--Maybe 1hour and 15 minutes FOR 2000 RP, Thats 18dollars or 600 ISH BAHT.......PART 3 To Follow Very shortly....Best Wishes Mr.RhoDochROSite,
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Can we have some pics of these beautiful young men please!!!
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

What.... is this..... all ABOUT.......?
Rogie

Post by Rogie »

Well, until we hear from the OP (hope you're enjoying yourself Rhodochrosite) I'll jump in here. Unless it's some sort of masonic code, to me it is simply an affectation on behalf of the poster.

If you want to be precise about these things, the . . . or ... should be three dots (fancy name elipsis). I don't know that ...... (a variable number of dots) means anything. Just in the mind of the dotter I guess. I'm not bothered by it quite frankly, if a poster wants to write like that, 'up to him'.

I HAVE TO SAY I AM NOT KEEN ON POSTS INCORPORATING LOTS OF CAPITAL LETTERS