Vietnamese - JJ Spring Roll

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
2lz2p

Vietnamese - JJ Spring Roll

Post by 2lz2p »

I have previously ordered dishes from JJ Spring Roll through Grab, but recently visited their restaurant Soi Khao talo opposite soi 5. If you like Vietnamese food or want to give it a try, highly recommended.

They offer several varieties of rolls both fried and soft rice paper wrapping. They also have beef Pho (noodle soup) and serve it with the proper condiments which includes hoisen sauce. Also, Bun (bowl with veggies in bottom, noodles, and choice of topping - served with a savory sauce), which is one of my favorite Vietnamese dishes.

They also have several varieties Banh Mi which are Vietnamese sandwiches (served on a french roll - they were a colony of France for in the 1800s and early 1900s). They do offer a few other selections such as Shrimp Fritters. They are in one shop house, so seating is limited as is parking in front, but Soi 5 is opposite with street parking available.

According to their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/p/%E0%B8%9B%E0 ... 506468629/ they also offer their own delivery in addition to Grab.
Gaybutton

Re: Vietnamese - JJ Spring Roll

Post by Gaybutton »

Thank you 2lz2p. Sounds good and looks good, with very reasonable prices. They're also located on "The Dark Side" a short drive from my place, so I will be giving them a try soon.