Pat Robertson for Pot Legalization. Jesus and Pot?

Jomtienbob

Pat Robertson for Pot Legalization. Jesus and Pot?

Post by Jomtienbob »

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A ... 9Wg0qq6zeA

It must be a pretty cold day in hell. Imagine, me, agreeing with Pat Robertson.

It might just be a sign of the apocalypse. LOL
Captain Kirk

Re: Pat Robertson for Pot Legalization. Jesus and Pot?

Post by Captain Kirk »

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.

I'd hazard a guess there are vacancies, even in high season.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Captain Kirk wrote:Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither the immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor sexual perverts, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor robbers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I'd hazard a guess there are vacancies, even in high season.
Wow! Sounds like a boring place to me. I think I shall convert to Islam and spend eternity with heavenly youth.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

windwalker wrote:I think I shall convert to Islam and spend eternity with heavenly youth.
Then you might be in for more trouble. As I understand it, the youthful virgins in Paradise are of the female variety. :o
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

fountainhall wrote:
windwalker wrote:I think I shall convert to Islam and spend eternity with heavenly youth.
Then you might be in for more trouble. As I understand it, the youthful virgins in Paradise are of the female variety. :o[/quote)

I hope your understanding is not from a personal visit to Paradise? 555 I did hear a Muslim cleric explain that the Koran just mentions youth and not necessary gender.

(QURAN 52:24): "And there will go round boy-servants of theirs, to serve them as if they were preserved pearls."

(QURAN 56:17): "They will be served by immortal boys."

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."