"I NEED MONEY FOR RENT"

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: "I NEED MONEY FOR RENT"

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:18 pm I have some stupid friends :!:
A good, but disappointing answer. I was rather hoping to hear about all the hot twinks you have offed. ;)
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:12 pm The accompanying text says "I will remember who help me when I have problems and I will forget who never help when I have problems too. If you don't help me don't ask me for fun, I'm not your toy"
My response to that, along with "who cares?" would be to remind that if he is a money boy and you paid him, then you owe him absolutely nothing else. That includes paying for his health costs. I'm with Dodger on this one. He sounds like just the type of boy to get rid of - immediately - and keep it that way. It was great while it lasted. Now it's over. Time to find the next boy. Enjoy the hunt.

Undaunted wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:56 pm “You not buy me iPhone, you lie me, you not love me”
And my response to that would be, "Yeah, you're right . . ."
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:19 pm My response to that, along with "who cares?" would be to remind that if he is a money boy and you paid him, then you owe him absolutely nothing else. That includes paying for his health costs. I'm with Dodger on this one. He sounds like just the type of boy to get rid of - immediately - and keep it that way. It was great while it lasted. Now it's over. Time to find the next boy. Enjoy the hunt.
Just for clarity, the Instagram post is just that - a post, not something sent direct to me. The comments are visible to all 186 of his followers.
If he had sent that direct to me, I would be sending some advice back.
I will continue to see his hot Instagram posts and do short time for just as long as he performs. Although not in the next week.

If he becomes high maintenance, it's time to say goodbye.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:11 pm that’s the bottom line.
Is it? You're certainly entitled to your opinion. Mine is a little different from yours . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

If I see this lad again, he's getting the same tip as normal and not 1 baht more. The only way he would get more would be by putting up the mother of all performances in bed.

Actually, if he asks me for help with the rent again, I might decline AND tell him next time we meet, he's getting a spanking for asking.

Mind you, at least this one earns what he has received so far. Today I had another one contact me on Hornet. After a few promising pleasantries, he asked to join me on my travels. I refused. He then asked for a 5000 donation towards an iPhone. After suggesting he could EARN 1000, I eventually established he was offering to visit me, but not actually do anything. Another one blocked.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:50 pm he was offering to visit me, but not actually do anything. Another one blocked.
Sometimes the more money they ask for, the less they'll do to earn it.

ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

rocket wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:11 pm I slightly overpaid a mb last year, and he won’t let me forget it.
He is probably a honest boy, but it is very rare usually if you overpaid a MB They might become greedy, rude and demanding and will try squeeze as much money as they can.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:52 pm Sometimes the more money they ask for, the less they'll do to earn it.
If anything, I think there's a negative correlation between what they ask for and what is delivered. More money means less service.

ISAC69 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:33 am ..... usually if you overpaid a MB They might become greedy, rude and demanding and will try squeeze as much money as they can.
I don't have direct experience of that, but we do read about boys squeezing the customers for more than is reasonable.
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

I once overpaid a boy, but at the repeated sessions he wasn't satisfied at all when I paid him the normal rate. I guess he expected to receive the high fee for every session. I learnt my lesson.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

ISAC69 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:56 pm I learnt my lesson.
If you're going to give a boy more money than usual, don't do it at the first time with him. Give it to him the last time with him, such as the last day of your holiday before you go home. That way instead of being something he will expect, and a disappointment for him when he doesn't get it, instead it will be a happy surprise for him.