GUYs in jeans are not???

Anything and everything about Thailand
ISAC69

Re: GUYs in jeans are not???

Post by ISAC69 »

Trongpai wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:29 am The days of the bars catering to the preferences of Western patrons is dead. Pattaya has some last vestiges of the cater to the farang bars but even that is dying out.
We can not blame them for changing the business model to the East Asian preferences when the gay westerns are not coming anymore.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Trongpai wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:29 am The days of the bars catering to the preferences of Western patrons is dead.
I'm not so sure they really ever did. Excessively loud music, pushy mama-sans, boys standing on the stage doing little more than the "one-knee shuffle" and/or just admiring themselves in the mirror, and the lady-boy lip sync shows - well, none of those were ever among the preferences of this western patron . . .
Jun

Post by Jun »

ISAC69 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 pm We can not blame them for changing the business model to the East Asian preferences when the gay westerns are not coming anymore.
Agreed. If I were running a business, it would be the same - I would be forced to adapt.

However, as a customer, if I am to pay 260 baht for a drink, the entertainment must be of interest. So far, only Adams Apple has been worth a visit and that's got boys who are mostly larger and more muscular than I like. However, at least it has boys and they are in underwear.
ISAC69

Post by ISAC69 »

I don't see in bar it hasn't boys and in underwear too .
werner99

Post by werner99 »

Dodger wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:35 pm
I also prefer jeans. I'm not talking about those relaxed fit farmer pants, but those low rise, snug fitting. faded, and worn looking jeans that cling to their legs like they've been spray painted on, highlighting every curve including his bulge. Much sexier than underwear if the right boy's wearing them.
Yes!

I dislike bars where the boys wear shirts, as is sometimes (often?) the case at Jupiter.
Jun

Post by Jun »

werner99 wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:58 pm I dislike bars where the boys wear shirts, as is sometimes (often?) the case at Jupiter.
Shirts as well as the jeans ?

So clothing roughly the same as a host bar.
Except, my last 2 drinks in a host bar cost just 150 for both. Followed by a 300 off fee. And the host was cute.

I presume one drink in Jupiter is 400.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Jun wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:33 pm I presume one drink in Jupiter is 400.
Now 500.