Is the drought finally over?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Is the drought finally over?

Post by Gaybutton »

In Pattaya perhaps it is. Today we're having the first substantial rain in months. For quite some time there has been no rain at all and the reservoirs are critically low.

More rain is predicted intermittently over the next few days. As far as I'm concerned, until the reservoirs start filling again, the more the merrier.

I'm sorry if the weather is going to spoil anyone's outdoor and beach plans, but we really do need the rain, and we need quite a lot of it.
pong

Re: Is the drought finally over?

Post by pong »

Left HTL this morning in a really sweltering sweaty climate. When in swampy awaiting the plane, the skies burst open and this lasted quite a while.
Captain Swing

Post by Captain Swing »

Glad to hear you've had some rain, but isn't saying this means the drought is over sort of like those fools that say that a few cold days prove that global warming is a hoax?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Captain Swing wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:42 am isn't saying this means the drought is over sort of like those fools that say that a few cold days prove that global warming is a hoax?
I hope not. For the first time in months more rain is in the weather predictions.