How to do 90 Day Reporting Online

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

How to do 90 Day Reporting Online

Post by Undaunted »

Here is how you can do your 90 day reporting online or by post

by Mark Kelly

March 30, 2020

Today (30 March) there was a video that was posted on-line from someone outside the immigration office and wow.. such a hot day and so many people waiting out in the sun to be seen and renew their 90 visas.

But it is strange how many people are standing waiting when you can do all this online or by post.

So just in case, your 90 days is coming up, here is what you can do.

So for those that are not aware, the online 90-day reporting can be done online here:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do – This site has complete instructions and details other requirements.

If you are not good with the internet and need some assistance, you can also call the Immigration Hotline on 1178 or 1111

If you want to do via the mobile app

If you have a phone you can download the app and also complete your 90-day reporting via the Android and IOS apps:

IOS: https://apps.apple.com/th/app/imm-eservice/id1464624948

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e&hl=en_us

If you do not have a computer or have no access to the internet.. you can also do the 90 days by post. Below are a list of requirements:

Photocopy of passport pages with following pages

frontpage showing name/surname / Passport No., etc.
current visa
last entry stamp of immigration
last extension of visa

Copy of arrival/departure card TM. 6 (front and back)
Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any)
Completely filled in and signed notification form TM. 47
Envelope with 5 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification.
This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.
90-day reports by mail need to be sent by registered mail
Mailed report must be received within 15 to 7 days before the report date.

Everything that is done online takes about 10 minutes are all in all quite easy to follow and complete.

https://pattayaone.news/here-is-how-you ... r-by-post/
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: How to do 90 Day Reporting Online

Post by Gaybutton »

It took several tries, but I finally got the online version (computer version, not the smartphone version) to work. What had been happening was I had no problem filling out the first page of the form, but when I would click on the 'submit' icon, nothing would happen.

Finally, this time, when I clicked on the 'submit' icon it took me to the second page on which there is additional information to fill out. Once that's done, there is another 'submit' icon. When I clicked on it, that took me to the confirmation page, which has an option to print out the confirmation.

On the first and last page, which contain the legalese, you have to scroll to the bottom and click on the 'accept' icon or it won't go any further.

And that was it. All done. By the way, make sure you do everything, including your address in English. Don't use Thai or any other language. The form is entirely English-only.

If it helps anything, I used the Firefox browser. The URL to do the report online is:

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... 7Action.do

I'm not sure what happens next. Part of the form asks for your Email address, so I'm guessing at some point I will receive an Email from immigration. I hope that's all there is to it and I won't still have to go to immigration. Make sure to check your spam box to make sure any response from immigration doesn't end up there.

I will post as soon as I know something more.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

5 minutes later - I received the following Email, which, by the way, did go to my spam box:

[email protected]

That's it. That's the entire Email. No message and nothing that tells whether it came from immigration or not. I'm assuming it did come from immigration because I received it so quickly after submitting the report.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Thanks Undaunted:

I've already cut n' paste the instructions you provided into a desktop file for future reference.

Dumb question: When reporting using a laptop do you have attach scanned photos of the documents mentioned, i.e. passport, Visa, etc., etc.?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:42 pm Dumb question: When reporting using a laptop do you have attach scanned photos of the documents mentioned, i.e. passport, Visa, etc., etc.?
The online version didn't ask for any documents at all. All I had to do was fill out the forms. I would guess it would be the same whether using a laptop. tablet, or smartphone. That makes sense to me since they never ask for any of that stuff when you go to immigration to submit the report.

As far as I can tell, the most complicated method is doing the report by regular mail. For whatever reason, they do ask for copies of documents when doing it that way.

If filling out the form is indeed all I have to do, guess how I will be doing my 90-day report from now on. Now I know if you try enough times, sooner or later the online reporting method finally works.

And my own guess is I will receive something similar to the receipt immigration staples into your passport and all I'll need to do is remove the old one, print out whatever they send by Email, and staple it into my passport. I hope so.

Again, I will post what happens.
Maxxyz

Post by Maxxyz »

Completed the form as you described
got a Transaction date and time
Saturday ,April 04,2020 8:39 AM (TH)
Transaction reference number and Barcode but thus far no email spam or inbox.
On rechecking the form on the bottom of page 4 there is an Icon which is I think to submit but when pressed on my comp it opens a separate window which is blank
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90 ... g1_4Submit

I am therefore unsure whether I have completed the process or not ?

Any advice ?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Maxxyz wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:49 am Any advice ?
If you did not receive the [email protected] Email I think your transaction probably did not go through. I received that Email too quickly for it to be a coincidence. Also I did not get any blank pages.

I would do it again. Even if it went through, it can't hurt anything to do it again to make sure.
Maxxyz

Post by Maxxyz »

Tried again but got a message saying the system has received information about my 90 day report and I cannot re submit my info , Said something along the lines of if I do not receive notification within 7 days to resubmit!

So wait I must hoping that the lack of an email is just a Glitch,or else schlep to Immigration on Monday.

Geez I really resent the time wasted on this absolutely pointless exercise.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Maxxyz wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:28 am Geez I really resent the time wasted on this absolutely pointless exercise.
Maybe you'll get something on Monday. I am not expecting anything over the weekend. I submitted mine 14 days prior to the required reporting date, which gives me most of next week to wait for a response. If I haven't received anything by Friday, I too will go to immigration. Since we haven't heard anything about whether immigration will be closed on any of the "might have been" Songkran dates, I'm not going to take any chances.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

I would imagine that this temporary amnesty being provided for visa extensions will create a bottleneck in immigration when they reopen the flood gates, and wouldn't be surprised if the temporary suspension of 90 day reporting stays in place for a while. But, then again I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

The days of me be surprised about immigration actions are well behind me.