NYC Health Dept suggests trying glory holes

Anything and everything about Thailand
richsilver

NYC Health Dept suggests trying glory holes

Post by richsilver »

Gaybutton

Re: NYC Health Dept suggests trying glory holes

Post by Gaybutton »

Maybe I've been in the wrong places, but as long as I've lived in Thailand I've never seen a glory hole . . .
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Whips and chains, rubber suits and sheets and other fetishes are from first world countries. The Japanese can be quite
kinky. I think a lot of the kinky stuff came from being jaded, which was more common before HIV took hold around 1981.
Some older gay men enjoy dark rooms, where you can’t see. One funny story I recalled was an older gent getting ‘smoked’,
and he said that’s not you Bob?, is it. Another older farang with a wig did okay as feeling a head full of hair implied youthfulness .
Some men even have portable glory holes where they live.
Some very orthodox couples are reputed to use a sheet with a hole to use for only for impregnating. Very holy (holey).
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Does or did Sansuk Sauna have gloryholes? Perhaps we can form a swat team and do some creative renovations to the new Dongtan restrooms. All this in the name of increasing gay tourism of course.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Gaybutton wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:00 pm Maybe I've been in the wrong places, but as long as I've lived in Thailand I've never seen a glory hole . . .
What about when living in the USA?
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

Up2u wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:20 pmDoes or did Sansuk Sauna have gloryholes?
No glory holes in Sansuk. Only few of the about 30 currently (pre-corona, there will probably be a consolidation of the market) gay saunas in Thailand have glory holes, from memory 39 underground, Cruising Ratchayothin, Paradise Bang Khen.

There are occasional reports (in Thai language on facebook or Line gay groups) of glory holes in public toilets in bus stations or supermarkets, but I have never seen one.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

christianpfc wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:45 am
Up2u wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:20 pmDoes or did Sansuk Sauna have gloryholes?
No glory holes in Sansuk.
Have you never been up the first flight of stairs, turned right, and not seen the cubicles on your left under the staircase to the dark room and opposite the defunct steam room? Wink wink!!
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

I have been to Sansuk many times and possible passed the are you described. But as I'm neither interested in dark rooms nor in glory holes; I would not have noticed. The glory holes I mentioned above were very obvious (i.e. light shining through from the better lit side).