Thailand to UK - yippee!!!

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Thailand to UK - yippee!!!

Post by Jun »

Bangkokian wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:35 am God, you're irritating. Must always have the last word.
When the preceding poster follows my post with an condescending "If you haven't worked it out...... ", for something I've ALREADY worked out and explained in this thead, I'm going to reply.

Every time, whether you like it or not.

Feel free to put me on your ignore list (under friends & foes in the user menu).
whitedesire

Post by whitedesire »

Where Jun?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Here we go again. Folks, stick to the subject. I think most of you know I'm going to step in when people start getting personal with each other and most of you know that violates the board rules. See: https://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=299

No more of that, please. Anyone who has a problem with someone else, please send that person a PM rather than publicly -or- send a PM to me and I'll handle it.
whitedesire

Post by whitedesire »

I haven't been keeping abreast of Thailand recently, but what are we going on about UK allowing airbridges and insurance is allowed etc. Thailand is not allowing tourists into Thailand till at least July 31/August 1, so there ain't gonna be any exceptions on either side of the fence until that date anyway.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

whitedesire wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:40 am Thailand is not allowing tourists into Thailand till at least July 31/August 1
That is my question about this entire topic. I don't understand the excitement. As I said before, people already in Thailand will be able to go to the UK, but people in the UK will not be able to go to Thailand. Not yet anyway. I don't see how this would make any difference to anyone other than farang who have been involuntarily stuck in Thailand and are looking for a way to leave.

I think it's going to be much longer than August 1 before Thailand starts letting people from the UK or USA come to Thailand. Unless something changes, Thailand is not about to let tourists come in from countries in which Covid-19 is still a problem.

Even if everyone could come back to Thailand, there still isn't all that much, regarding the bars, to come back to just yet. Only a few bars have opened and not all that many willing young gents are available in the bars. Plenty on the apps, but not all that many to go around in the bars.
whitedesire

Post by whitedesire »

Yes, as soon as they open they I bet the UK will negotiate an air bridge with Thailand, I suspect that is the way a lot of countries are doing it.