Correspondence with Bangkok Hospital Pattaya re COVID-19 vaccine

Anything and everything about Thailand
Daleinpattaya

Correspondence with Bangkok Hospital Pattaya re COVID-19 vaccine

Post by Daleinpattaya »

Tuesday morning (4 May about 9:00 am) I sent the following short message to Bangkok Hospital Pattaya (BHP) via the CONTACT US page on their web site <https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/ ... ry-en.html>

"Can you please tell me what advice BHP is giving to long-term customers/patients (20 years) concerning the availability of COVID-19 vaccination.... what vaccines are/will be available, can patients choose which vaccine, what will the cost be, when can patients register, etc.,etc. Thank you very much."

At 7:45 pm 4 May, I received the following response. As there is nothing remotely personal herein I thought it suitable for posting here.

"Thank you for contacting Bangkok Hospital Pattaya. In response to your inquiry, please be informed that the service for COVID-19 vaccination is not yet available in our facility. 
We have already pre-ordered the COVID-19 vaccines from the supplier and we will be offering it to Thai nationals and Non-Thai residents following the approval of FDA Thailand. Most likely, it will be available by end of June. We are still on the process of finalizing the service prior to make it available for the public. Should there be any information about the availability, brand name and cost, we will be posting the updates via our website or on our Facebook page. Also, we have included you on our waiting list and we will send direct e-mail to you for your information. Thank you.
If you should have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us."

TAKE CARE!!