Expats - how to prove you've been fully vaccinated

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Expats - how to prove you've been fully vaccinated

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:20 pm I arrived at 8:30 AM...wrote my name and phone number in their book...scheduled to return next Monday to get the passport.
Just in case Dodger's pineapple smoothie boy doesn't excite those of you in Pattaya enough, the app is very simple to use and saves you two trips and on the app you can arrange to have that pass mailed to you. I should have posted the information on this topic as well as the other topic. I apologize for that negligence.

See: viewtopic.php?p=105681#p105681

I'll check out the pineapple smoothie boy next time I go to the seafood market to actually buy seafood.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:47 pmI'll check out the pineapple smoothie boy next time I go to the seafood market to actually buy seafood.
I must remember to check out the smoothie boy on the next trip.

Whilst I'm sure he's sweet, the Thais have this habit of poisoning such drinks with sugar, unless requested not to.
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Any chance of a return to topic?
I'm still searching for advice for Mor Prom when I wasn't given a 13 digit code.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bangkokian wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:47 pm I'm still searching for advice for Mor Prom when I wasn't given a 13 digit code.
Did they give you a paper confirmation when you got the second injection? It should have a 13-digit ID number. That is the number to use. It is an ID number for the injection and has nothing to do with a personal ID.

If you still can't find it, try calling your hospital. Maybe they have a record of it or at least can tell you where to get it. There has to be a record of it somewhere, even if your injection site didn't give you anything.
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:56 pm Did they give you a paper confirmation when you got the second injection? It should have a 13-digit ID number.
No I was given the original paper with an extra stamp to prove my 30 minutes wait.
Absolutely no 13 digit number on it.
I thought that I was in luck when I saw that my Thai driving license had an I.D. on it.
This worked until the next step asked for a 3 digit number on the back of Thai ID card.

My jabs were at Bang Sue. Anyone who'd been there would understand my reticence at returning there. Absolutely no English there.
I thought I'd seen somewhere that one could go to some ministry office -- I wondered if there was one in Bangkok. Thanks.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bangkokian wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:26 pm No I was given the original paper with an extra stamp to prove my 30 minutes wait.
Absolutely no 13 digit number on it.
If nothing on it says ID Card, then the only other suggestion I can come up with is calling your hospital, explaining the problem, and letting them tell you what to do.

If that doesn't work, I'm out of suggestions.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Bangkokian wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:26 pm My jabs were at Bang Sue. Anyone who'd been there would understand my reticence at returning there. Absolutely no English there.
I had a completely different experience at Bang Sue with many young volunteers speaking English, we were directed through each station and the last was a few desks that put in your info and a computer printed out your final paper showing your 2 jab vaccine status, the 13 digit number on the second line beside your date of birth is what you enter into the Mor Prom app. If you didn’t leave with this yellow printed slip of paper you skipped a step.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
thewayhelooks

Post by thewayhelooks »

Bangkokian, there seems to be something wrong with the Bang Sue system somewhere. As I explained in my posting on Oct 16, my friend who left the station without getting his printout eventually received it via helpful staff at Bangkok Hospital here in Pattaya where he was in their system as a patient. I understand that process involved the hospital staff gaining access to his details (in the computer system) and printing it out themselves. He was so elated, he went back the next day and gave them a cake. My other friend mentioned in my earlier post, still maintains he had to insist he get his printout as it as it was not forthcoming.
I've also heard of another instance involving someone else whose phone number was incorrectly entered into the computer system. Took quite a while to sort that one out.
Bangkokian

Post by Bangkokian »

Thanks guys.
I'm registered at two different hospitals. I'll try them.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bangkokian wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:32 am I'm registered at two different hospitals. I'll try them.
Please let us know what happens. A pain, but I think it will work out.