“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated,”

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated,”

Post by Undaunted »

Keven Quill formally of Splash in Boystown….Alive and well as pictured with Barry Kenyon!

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
thewayhelooks

Re: “The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated,”

Post by thewayhelooks »

I have absolutely no idea what undaunted is talking about. And its not the first posting he's done which is short on detail. In other words incomprehensible.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

The title of the post is a famous quote from Mark Twain…If you do not know who Kevin Quill is it would have no meaning to you…..Many thought he had passed away, the photo is a recent one of Kevin alive and well. (Kevin is the one wearing black glasses)
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Anyone unfamiliar with the matter can google "Kevin Quill Pattaya". For obvious reasons, further discussion is discouraged here.
BKKDreamer

Post by BKKDreamer »

Hi Jun,

I know that in this forum it has been explicitly asked that we do not discuss the history of Kevin Quill.
For us newbies who were not in Pattaya during his fame, I did what you suggested, where I performed a google search as you suggested.
As a newbie, I can say that I was quite shocked by all of the many stories that I found and read about.

Jun, would you say that the lesson that needs to be learned from all of those stories is to be cautious of fellow falangs who you might meet in Pattaya who might want to take advantage of your innocence?? In this specific case, they were fellow compatriots.
Jun

Post by Jun »

BKKDreamer wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:12 pmJun, would you say.....
I wouldn't comment.

I also try to be sceptical and careful when deciding where to invest my own money.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

BKKDreamer wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:12 pm I know that in this forum it has been explicitly asked that we do not discuss the history of Kevin Quill.
That is correct. I did ask that. I'll carry it a step further. There will be no discussion of Kevin Quill on this board at all unless Mr. Quill contacts me himself and asks that I permit discussion of him.

Other than that, leave him alone. No more. I am locking this topic and if anything about Mr. Quill is brought up on this board again it will be deleted, no matter what is said.