Well, maybe she was just hungry . . .

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Well, maybe she was just hungry . . .

Post by Gaybutton »

This one is so bizarre, it's hard to believe. I can hardly wait for her version. This would definitely be the wrong person to ask, "Do you swallow?" Good thing she didn't bend over by a foot or two first. I hope this incident doesn't hurt Pattaya's "good image".

Intoxicated woman bites off part of a tourist’s ear on a baht bus in Pattaya

By Nop Meechukhun

21 August, 2022

A Thai-American tourist was rushed to a local hospital after reportedly being bitten on his ear by a Thai intoxicated woman at the intersection of the Second Road, South Pattaya, in Banglamung district on Saturday evening, August 20th.

Pattaya City police arrived at the scene after receiving a report of a Thai woman who reportedly jumped on a Songthaew and attacked a male tourist by punching his mouth, giving him a headlock, and biting off a portion of his ear before swallowing it.

At the scene, an alleged female attacker, who was later identified as Kannika Khamthon, was found in a heavy state of intoxication. The 55-year-old injured man, Charoen Sae-Lim, was also found nearby with clear signs of a bite on his right ear.

The tourist was immediately rushed to the nearest hospital while the 28-year-old suspect was taken to the police station. However, the suspect was uncooperative as she resisted the arrest and aggressively fought the police while the officials were attempting to cuff her on the back of a police truck.

According to a friend of the injured tourist, they were on the Songthaew to get home. When the vehicle stopped for a red light at the intersection, the woman then got onto the vehicle before ragingly punching and biting the ear of their friend. They were too shocked to do anything to help him. The attack was unprovoked according to the victim and witnesses.

Now, the police had to wait for the injured person to report the crime in order to proceed with the legal proceedings against the accused. The suspect remained in police custody as of press time and law enforcement were allowing her to sober up before giving a statement.

Story and photos: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/21/i ... n-pattaya/
Gaybutton

Re: Well, maybe she was just hungry . . .

Post by Gaybutton »

puan

Re: Well, maybe she was just hungry . . .

Post by puan »

"...bitten on his ear by a Thai intoxicated woman at the intersection of the Second Road and Pattaya Tai..."

I always thought that was a dangerous intersection. :roll: