29%
Are you jelouse of Big Farangs.?
5%

Total votes: 66

let me tell u

Peni Delicti

Post by let me tell u »

Try this poll.

You know they say more than a mouthful is a waste, but what if you have a big mouth, do you love it big, average or dont care as long as they have one.

Are you always envious of other guys who have a Big one.

How do you like your Boys, young or more mature. :P

Do you prefer a cut one or un cut, let us know.

You can make 4 choices. over 14 days.
lvdkeyes

Re: Peni Delicti

Post by lvdkeyes »

Once again a poll that doesn't have all the options. What about an option for OTHER_________?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

lvdkeyes wrote:Once again a poll that doesn't have all the options. What about an option for OTHER_________?
What other options are there?
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

One option could be "It doesn't matter - the guy is more important".
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:What other options are there?
The whole point of putting an "other" option in any poll is there is almost always a few people who manage to come up with answer possibilities that didn't occur to the person writing the poll. Even if there are no "other" possibilities, it can't hurt anything to include the option, can it, just in case?

As you can see, one different possibility occurred to lvdkeyes. Two that occur to me are there is no option for people who like "small ones" and no option for people who don't care one way or another about size. That's three "others" right there, and since the poll is going to run two weeks there may be more. You never know. That's why I always recommend including an "other" option in polls. Like I said, it can't hurt anything.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Size Matters! Who wants a tinny Winnie?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:Size Matters! Who wants a tinny Winnie?
To you it matters. You need to accept the fact that you speak for yourself, but not for everybody else. You definitely don't speak for me. I figured out a long time ago how to speak for myself. I'll bet a few others on this board also figured out the same thing. The fact is, I know plenty of people who either don't care or prefer smaller. And without an option for that in the poll or without an "other" option, there's no way to know how many people participating in the poll would have voted that way.

If the option was there, I would have voted for "I don't care." Penis size means absolutely nothing to me and never did. Large, small, or in between, I couldn't care less. So, I didn't vote. My own interest is face and body, but not penis size.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I agree with GB and lvdkeyes. The last question is really a 'Yes', 'No' or 'Don't care' question.
Jason1988

Post by Jason1988 »

This poll reminds me of the saying: I'm not a size queen. I just enjoy their boyfriends.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:Size Matters! Who wants a tinny Winnie?
To you it matters. You need to accept the fact that you speak for yourself, but not for everybody else. You definitely don't speak for me. I figured out a long time ago how to speak for myself. I'll bet a few others on this board also figured out the same thing. The fact is, I know plenty of people who either don't care or prefer smaller. And without an option for that in the poll or without an "other" option, there's no way to know how many people participating in the poll would have voted that way.
You are a minimalist!