Do you prefer guys over 21?
29%
Are you jelouse of Big Farangs.?
5%

Total votes: 66

Undaunted

Re: Peni Delicti

Post by Undaunted »

LMTU...I hope Grimmy can answer what options were missing in your poll? The only things I can think of are bestiality and necrophilia!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

let me tell u wrote:When we are looking for information to see who thinks what about a certain situation of person, ‘OTHER’ is meaningless, it tells you nothing
Yes it does. It tells me that the posted choices don't cover everything. It also would tell me how many people would not have voted for any of the posted choices.

You said - "Happy to get any one at all" is there to cover "OTHER" if you want to use it.- How on earth do you figure that? That choice is supposed to tell me that people who select it intend to mean they like "small ones"? I fail to see the connection.

You also said - "I like to get to the heart of the answer and I think I have covered that in this POLL."- I don't agree with that either. I don't see this poll getting to the heart of anything without opposing choices being included. The only thing I can see it possibly getting to the heart of would be how many people would vote your way without options for voting any other way. The way I see it, that makes the results completely invalid. Unless people who wouldn't have voted for your choices post their opinions, there is no way to know how many people would have made other choices, hence the necessity for an "other" option.

Also, without including options for people to vote for an "other" option, the implication is you are trying to manipulate the poll so that the voting goes the way you want it to go. If that is not the case, then why is the question, "Only love Small ones?" excluded? If you truly wanted to "get to the heart of the matter," then if you were going to exclude something, you should have excluded, "Only love Big ones?" and put in a choice for, "Only love Small ones?" instead to see how many people would have complained that you didn't include, "Only love Big ones?"
let me tell u

Post by let me tell u »

Gaybutton wrote:
let me tell u wrote:When we are looking for information to see who thinks what about a certain situation of person, ‘OTHER’ is meaningless, it tells you nothing
Yes it does. It tells me that the posted choices don't cover everything. It also would tell me how many people would not have voted for any of the posted choices.

You said - "Happy to get any one at all" is there to cover "OTHER" if you want to use it.- How on earth do you figure that? That choice is supposed to tell me that people who select it intend to mean they like "small ones"? I fail to see the connection.

You also said - "I like to get to the heart of the answer and I think I have covered that in this POLL."- I don't agree with that either. I don't see this poll getting to the heart of anything without opposing choices being included. The only thing I can see it possibly getting to the heart of would be how many people would vote your way without options for voting any other way. The way I see it, that makes the results completely invalid. Unless people who wouldn't have voted for your choices post their opinions, there is no way to know how many people would have made other choices, hence the necessity for an "other" option.

Also, without including options for people to vote for an "other" option, the implication is you are trying to manipulate the poll so that the voting goes the way you want it to go. If that is not the case, then why is the question, "Only love Small ones?" excluded? If you truly wanted to "get to the heart of the matter," then if you were going to exclude something, you should have excluded, "Only love Big ones?" and put in a choice for, "Only love Small ones?" instead to see how many people would have complained that you didn't include, "Only love Big ones?"

Wow I did not know how easy it is to make something so simple complicated, you could make the list endless if you wanted to, but it gave me the answers I'm looking for if you want to know other options, make your own poll dont 'high jack' mine :roll:
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

let me tell u wrote:if you want to know other options, make your own poll
I would consider it if I understood the point of this poll in the first place . . .
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
let me tell u wrote:if you want to know other options, make your own poll
I would consider it if I understood the point of this poll in the first place . . .
You no I don't like to beleaguer points! but if you could add two more options that you feel are overlooked other than "other" I'de love to see them if only for the sake of clarity.

Remember what Adlai Steveonson said to the Soviet envoy to the U.N. concerning his lack of response in regards to the Cuban missile crisis?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:if you could add two more options that you feel are overlooked other than "other" I'de love to see them if only for the sake of clarity.
I'll add three. I don't know how I can make it any more clear than I have already other than to repeat what I posted earlier:
Gaybutton wrote:As you can see, one different possibility occurred to lvdkeyes. Two that occur to me are there is no option for people who like "small ones" and no option for people who don't care one way or another about size. That's three "others" right there, and since the poll is going to run two weeks there may be more.
I hope I don't have to wait as long as Mr. Stevenson was prepared to do before what I said is understood . . .
bbillybb

Post by bbillybb »

Gee...don't make a big deal about the poll. Just answer what is there if you want to. Personally I prefer them with a penis vs none at all. It is really amusing to see so many get in a tiff about a few written words. Ok let's see ...where is that next button?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

bbillybb wrote:Gee...don't make a big deal about the poll. Just answer what is there if you want to. Personally I prefer them with a penis vs none at all. It is really amusing to see so many get in a tiff about a few written words. Ok let's see ...where is that next button?

I must agree the personalization of any poll that has been done on this forum, and there have been a few is bazaar!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

bbillybb wrote:Gee...don't make a big deal about the poll.
I don't agree. This board is fairly new and I intend to make sure the proper precedents are set. Otherwise polls here are going to end up just like this one, where we spend more time arguing about the question sets than we do about what people are answering and why they are answering as they do. If someone is going to place a poll on this board, I want it to be something meaningful, of quality, with the kinds of questions that take everybody's opinions into consideration. Slanted polls with biased questions don't cut any ice with me. I'm sorry, but I didn't place this board online for half-assed quality to be an identifying component.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
bbillybb wrote:Gee...don't make a big deal about the poll.
I don't agree. This board is fairly new and I intend to make sure the proper precedents are set. Otherwise polls here are going to end up just like this one, where we spend more time arguing about the question sets than we do about what people are answering and why they are answering as they do. If someone is going to place a poll on this board, I want it to be something meaningful, of quality, with the kinds of questions that take everybody's opinions into consideration. Slanted polls with biased questions don't cut any ice with me. I'm sorry, but I didn't place this board online for half-assed quality to be an identifying component.

What is meaningful to one person is not always meaningful to another! I bet if there was a poll on which color of the gay rainbow flag you prefer some wold argue the results.

Can I guess who will say.....I'll decide what is meaningful!I