(5) Livestock
15%
(6) Stay alone
3%

Total votes: 79

Undaunted

Thailand Shipwrecked!

Post by Undaunted »

You are shipwrecked on a remote Thai Island, the island has plenty of food and water but you are alone. You may choose of the three types depicted in these photos which type you would like on the island with you or you may choose from the last three options.
Grimmy

Re: Thailand Shipwrecked!

Post by Grimmy »

Will you ever get over this hang up of femininity versus masculinity? I will play along to appease you, but let's please not make this another gender bias thread.

:mrgreen: Grimmy
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Thanks Grimmy, but I think things are equal here without bias one way or another. I do agree with you that similar topics were seen by many as showing a masculine bias.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Why don't you use larger photos? These are small and difficult to see.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:Why don't you use larger photos? These are small and difficult to see.

I had to use a camera disguised as a button!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:I had to use a camera disguised as a button!
I'm serious. These pics are just too small.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:I had to use a camera disguised as a button!
I'm serious. These pics are just too small.

Ask Richard "Sreet Life" to explain what a "Cavesh" is!
Khortose

Post by Khortose »

Darn, I opened this thread thinking it was about Thai politics. Oh well, give me an island full of fems anyday. That way i would not have to cook, sew, or clean. I would be able to get plenty of exercise, I would always be warm even on cold nights, and I would always be there when they got tired of girl talk. On the down side, I would have to build the shelter, kill any game that we would eat and find a giant water supply to take care of daily showers, baths, etc. Sounds like fun, at least in the short term. Of course, if I could not make a comb or a mirror they would probably kill me as useless.
BeginnersMind

Post by BeginnersMind »

Another biased poll about Masculine guys?? Really?? I'm sure someone promised there wouldn't be any more of these.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

BeginnersMind wrote:Another biased poll about Masculine guys?? Really?? I'm sure someone promised there wouldn't be any more of these.
Hi! Perhaps you could point out any masculine bias......So far those that choose overwhelmingly did so with an overt bias toward fem guys?