(5) Livestock
15%
(6) Stay alone
3%

Total votes: 79

Undaunted

Re: Thailand Shipwrecked!

Post by Undaunted »

Well, it think it comes to this " You can make some of the people happy sometimes but not all of the people all the time".
I can't help thinking of "Inherit the wind".
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

LKAsians wrote:There are way too many people choosing livestock...WAY TOO MANY!! I am beginning to think that we have some weird people on this board!!!
Not really weird, you can eat the livestock, milk the cow, or eat chicken eggs. But for me, a chubby guy would no just fine.
kiss

Post by kiss »

I like muscle guys. The livestock is so you have food to eat when you are shipwrecked but I think we think about sex more than food :lol:
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

Gaybutton wrote:THERE WILL BE NO MORE MASCULINE VS. FEMININE THREADS ON THIS BOARD, PERIOD! And I will delete any further similar threads.
A-MEN!

:mrgreen: Grimmy
let me tell u

Post by let me tell u »

I know you put livestock as one of the options but I did not know you was going to show a picture of some.

If they are what you call Masculine Guys, I don't know what those guys you were eying up in Chiang Mai were Wild Life may be. I.m sorry these creatures do not come up to any standard as far and Masculine or Muscular guys, I think your having a joke Undaunted please say you are.

I have no idea what Grimmy is on about its quite Obvious there is only 2 types of guy, more people like and that's Fem voiced and manly acting.

Unless your talking about men dressed as a lady. there is no confusion or misunderstanding there. as I can see.

As most guy seem to agree because they seem to be now fed up with continuously having to confirm they love only Boys2Men types who talk and act like a man.
let me tell u

Post by let me tell u »

Grimmy wrote:
Gaybutton wrote:THERE WILL BE NO MORE MASCULINE VS. FEMININE THREADS ON THIS BOARD, PERIOD! And I will delete any further similar threads.
A-MEN!

:mrgreen: Grimmy

Well considering this is what the thread is about Fems or Man, who do you prefer.

I would consider that a total over Abruce of Power, and considering we do have free speech as long as we are not abusing any one, I'm sure it would not apply here, well I'd hope not, I find it very peculiar that some guys just cant seem to stand the very mentioning of the majority liking a man, compared to a fem, but takes all types.
:o
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

let me tell u wrote:some guys just cant seem to stand the very mention of the majority liking a man compared to a fem but takes all types.
That's not the problem. There are two problems. One is the problem I have on my end. I'm the one caught right in the middle and I'm the one having to deal with the complaint PMs. No matter what I do, somebody isn't going to like it. So, the second problem is dealing with that aspect of it. Considering this same subject has been dealt with enough times on this board to have already made the point several times, there is no need for more of it and I'm going with what people are asking me to do. If that is abuse of power, I'm sorry you feel that way, but my choices are to either let it continue or putting a stop to more of it. From my chair here, putting a stop to it is the best solution for all concerned. As I said, some people aren't going to like it, but that can't be helped. I do the best I can for this board. I apologize if that's not good enough.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Why do the same members always complain...Except for Grimmy they seldom if ever post a topic! Perhaps instead of complaining they might try posting a topic of interest to them. It is far easier to be an "armchair critic"! Perhaps G.B. Instead of trying to appease them should suggest the same.......Remember the results Neville Chamberlin got as he too chose a course of appeasement! Being a moderator is one thing, being a nursemaid is quite another.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:instead of complaining they might try posting a topic of interest to them.
With the exception of the 3 "sticky" posts currently on the opening page of the "Thailand" forum there are 22 additional topics showing. I see topics initiated by:

Rin
you
jinks
Grimmy
Ajarn2
gregory
kiss
LKasians
christianpfc
Let Me Tell U
atri1666
patexpat
me
lvdkeyes
ralfo
Trongpai
Max

That's 17 out of 22 topics initiated by different board members. My perception of "seldom if ever" differs from yours. Judging from the way I've been moderating boards all these years, the last term I ever expected to see applied to me is "appeasing," but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. I did say that no matter what I do, somebody won't like it. I'm sorry you're among those "somebodies," but sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

You can post a response if you wish and we can go round and round about my moderating methods, but I suggest getting back on the topic.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:instead of complaining they might try posting a topic of interest to them.
With the exception of the 3 "sticky" posts currently on the opening page of the "Thailand" forum there are 22 additional topics showing. I see topics initiated by:

Rin
you
jinks
Grimmy
Ajarn2
gregory
kiss
LKasians
christianpfc
Let Me Tell U
atri1666
patexpat
me
lvdkeyes
ralfo
Trongpai
Max

That's 17 out of 22 topics initiated by different board members. My perception of "seldom if ever" differs from yours. Judging from the way I've been moderating boards all these years, the last term I ever expected to see applied to me is "appeasing," but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. I did say that no matter what I do, somebody won't like it. I'm sorry you're among those "somebodies," but sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.

You can post a response if you wish and we can go round and round about my moderating methods, but I suggest getting back on the topic.