15%
(6) Stay alone
3%

Total votes: 79

Khortose

Re: Thailand Shipwrecked!

Post by Khortose »

Undaunted wrote:
jocularguy wrote:Sex with cars must be sex in a car. Cars have no pleasurable orificices.

Why does everyone have to fight over this? Look at it like this:. We all belong to the same or similar category of sexuality that is homosexual.The type of boys you like is just a sub section of that. We fight with the heterosexuals so much already. We should not fight amongst ourselves.

I applaud your post as it is a voice of reason!
I agree and this has been one of the most interesting posts on this board and it is now going to be banned. It is not a lese-majesty posting, just a simple poll that emphasizes our differences. Sorry it is just plain nonsense to ban this kind of discussion. I have to say it, that this is this kind of decision to gives fuel to the morons on another board.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Khortose wrote: I agree and this has been one of the most interesting posts on this board and it is now going to be banned. It is not a lese-majesty posting, just a simple poll that emphasizes our differences. Sorry it is just plain nonsense to ban this kind of discussion. I have to say it, that this is this kind of decision to gives fuel to the morons on another board.
Apparently you wrote this before seeing that I have put in place a whole new forum exclusively for polls and also reversed my decision about banning future polls about the same subject. Did you see that? I'd say it's either that or even establishing a new forum and reversing my decision isn't good enough. My announcement was prominently displayed on each of the forums and was, in addition, "stickied" on this forum and was there for over two hours before you wrote your post.
Khortose

Post by Khortose »

Gaybutton wrote: Apparently you wrote this before seeing that I have put in place a whole new forum exclusively for polls and also reversed my decision about banning future polls about the same subject. Did you see that? I'd say it's either that or even establishing a new forum and reversing my decision isn't good enough. My announcement was prominently displayed on each of the forums and was, in addition, "stickied" on this forum and was there for over two hours before you wrote your post.
I saw it but did not open it. My apology and my compliments on resolving this is a very good way.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Khortose wrote:I saw it but did not open it. My apology and my compliments on resolving this is a very good way.
I appreciate it.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

"Sex with cars must be sex in a car. Cars have no pleasurable orificices."
Oh, but they do. If you would but read. For doubters too lazy to Google here is a brief excerpt:

“The first way is to fuck the car 'raw'. This does NOT mean stuffing your cock into the tailpipe and thrusting. This would hurt (remember the sharp edges?) and be no fun anyway, since the tailpipe doesn't flex.

What you should do is get behind the car and start jerking off. When you are about to come, carefully put your cock into the tailpipe of the car, and then come. But, in the heat of passion, you must still remember the sharp edge. Even putting just the head into the tailpipe is good enough. Just make VERY sure that you don't hurt yourself.”
http://www.textfiles.com/sex/sex-cars.faq

Also:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... -cars.html
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... e21242.ece
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1MPsoftW9A

And then there’s sex with pavements, sex with bicycles etc. You will notice all these guys are English.
sanook

Post by sanook »

Geezer wrote:Notice these guys are all English.
And by that dear boy do you mean English, Welsh, Scottish or Northern Irish?

You might also like to know that it was the Welsh that invented the condom by using a sheeps bladder way back in the late 1800's then the English modified it by removing the sheep!
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Kjun12 asked why you are attracted to effeminate guys? No answer was given.
I asked myself why am I attracted to masculine even straight guys?

During adolescence I was attracted to guys like myself. I never remember ever seeing an effeminate guy. I enjoy the way men communicate with each often less emotional and more straight forward. I enjoy the comradery and lack of drama and jealousy and most of all I enjoy the sex!
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Undaunted wrote:......lack of drama and jealousy .....
And you live in Thailand? LOL
grimreaper

Post by grimreaper »

windwalker wrote:
LKAsians wrote:There are way too many people choosing livestock...WAY TOO MANY!! I am beginning to think that we have some weird people on this board!!!
Not really weird, you can eat the livestock, milk the cow, or eat chicken eggs. But for me, a chubby guy would no just fine.
\

You can do more than eat or milk lifestock but let us not go into that here :P

Why was there no option for farang?
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

The pics provide no detail. I see little difference between the "masculine" and "fem" guys. I will "stay alone" if these are my choices.