No
64%
Other (please specify)
7%

Total votes: 45

Undaunted

Re: Do you like tattoos?

Post by Undaunted »

I love tattoos on macho guys! Now fem boys often have a wave type tattoo above their butt crack I believe it means: This way in!
YardenUK

Post by YardenUK »

Undaunted wrote:.......... a wave type tattoo above their butt crack I believe it means: This way in!
more commonly called a tramp stamp :lol:
monty

Post by monty »

Hi All
I love tatoos and body piecing, where thay belong.
On other people.
Take Care
Monty
Bangkok_Ron

Post by Bangkok_Ron »

YardenUK wrote:
Undaunted wrote:.......... a wave type tattoo above their butt crack I believe it means: This way in!
more commonly called a tramp stamp :lol:
I've heard them referred to as "Arse Antlers"

and No ... I don't like tattoos and I never take off a boy who has them.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bangkok_Ron wrote:I don't like tattoos and I never take off a boy who has them.
Boys who don't have tattoos? Have you found them both yet?

What do you do if you take a boy off and later discover he has a tattoo that you didn't notice before?

I like that term - "arse antlers." How do you ask for that? "Hello, Mr. tattoo artist, I'd like a tattoo."
"Ok, where do you want it?"
"Well, how about right here, at the crack of my ass?"
"Good spot. Quite tasteful. Something you'll cherish and be admired for, the rest of your life."
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Personally, I don't care for tattoos either, but it may be a cultural thing that goes back to the dawn of mankind as a form of art. Some ape at some point must have thought scarring his body would be somehow attractive. It must have worked or it wouldn't exist today. And what about women, all that make-up, day in and day out? Certainly not permanent, but it must be a self-expression of some kind as well. I have to believe that all this body marking is just getting less popular because our society has examined our personal landscape and decided that less is more . . . more appealing, more sacred, more natural. But I wouldn't want to tell that to a bear on a bike wearing his Hell's Angels leather accoutrements. In short, to each his own.

:ugeek:
Jun

Post by Jun »

Well said.

I suppose it's marginally more tasteful than painting an RAF style target on their posterior.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

I know a Thai boy who is 22 and has two scars (less than 5cm) from tattoo-removal. I hope he doesn't continue getting tattoos and remove them. But how about tourists who are on holiday and maybe drunk and decide to get a tattoo in Thailand?

Another friend has two tattoos (I knew from photos on gayromeo before we met), but I didn't notice them when we were in my hotel room and after he had left I thought "Oh my god, I just had someone with tattoos in my hotel room".

There is a graph somewhere in the internet (I searched for it, didn't find it): Time spent with a tattoo: 3% deciding to get a tattoo, 2% enjoying the tattoo, 95% regeretting the tattoo.
cdnmatt

Post by cdnmatt »

Nope, don't like them at all. Kim had a little phase before where he thought he wanted one. Thankfully, that passed, and he doesn't care anymore.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Some of you may not know that those highly intricate tattoos that cover the backs of some of these boys were done by monks. It is their belief those tattoos bring them luck and protect them from harm

I believe they get the "regular" tattoos because their friends get the "regular" tattoos. Peer pressure. It's too bad that many of them get permanent tattoos instead of those temporary paint-on tattoos that fade within a couple weeks.