Being Unfaithful

Anything and everything about Thailand

Being Unfaithful

If my partner were unfaithful, and I was allowed to choose, I would prefer him to be unfaithful sexually without any emotional attachment.
88%
If my partner were unfaithful, and I was allowed to choose, I would prefer him to be unfaithful emotionally without any sexual component.
12%

Total votes: 33

Bob

Re: Being Unfaithful

Post by Bob »

RichLB wrote: My Thai boyfriend is far younger than I am, and when he reaches my age and I am gone I hope he can think back to similar fun. I'd hate his memories to be restricted to just thoughts of me. I don't want him to ever think that his love for me made him sacrifice those pleasures and regret he limited his relative youth on a far from super studly guy.
During rare moods of self-deprecation, I have actually conjured up thoughts of feeling sorry for my bf of almost 10 years for having to hang around me and missing all the other fun out there he could be having. Hell, even I wouldn't go out with me!
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Come on now Bob. I have heard that you have pleasured yourself once or twice.
Bangkok_Ron

Post by Bangkok_Ron »

Bob wrote: During rare moods of self-deprecation, I have actually conjured up thoughts of feeling sorry for my bf of almost 10 years for having to hang around me and missing all the other fun out there he could be having. Hell, even I wouldn't go out with me!
Bob said to me "Apparently, you have the biggest penis in town."
I replied, "Don't believe everything your boyfriend tells you."
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Maybe this is a good time to remind everyone that this thread was requested to be a 'serious replies only' thread. Cooperation with that request will be appreciated.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

There is another side to the comments by jaafar and RichLB. Consider a bar boy who has had repeated sex with many partners and is quite happy to get out of that situation. I do know a couple of ex-bar boys who left the trade and don't seem very interested in sex filled nights and flings.
jaafar

Post by jaafar »

windwalker wrote:There is another side to the comments by jaafar and RichLB. Consider a bar boy who has had repeated sex with many partners and is quite happy to get out of that situation. I do know a couple of ex-bar boys who left the trade and don't seem very interested in sex filled nights and flings.
Definitely. I've heard people in that situation --- out of the steamy, forced promiscuity of the bar scene, now leading a quiet "domestic" life --- say WRT to sex and nudity etc. "I got a bellyful of that while I was in the bar." It's as if being faithful is a strange new pleasure for them, something they couldn't do before.

However, this is not a universal reaction. :?