How much do you tip in Pattaya ? (long time)

Anything and everything about Thailand

How much do you tip for long time in Pattaya on average? Pick nearest figure

No votes
26%
14%
4%
30%
6%
2%
16%
2%

Total votes: 50

Jun

How much do you tip in Pattaya ? (long time)

Post by Jun »

How much do you normally tip after offing a guy in Pattaya for long time ? (ie overnight)

After reading Thaiworthy's comment in the short time poll, here's the long time version.

Sticky for 1 day
thaiworthy

Re: How much do you tip in Pattaya ? (long time)

Post by thaiworthy »

There's no time like a long time I always say!
Doug

Post by Doug »

If I really like the boy, I will invite him to stay the night to sleep and for breakfast but no extra money. I would say maybe 10% take me up on that. If in the morning we indulge again, then that's another short time.
gertrude

Post by gertrude »

10% ? Do you think this is far less than say 10 years ago ?
Yes Kaane times r changing and now its less a BF experience so quick time for many.

I dont like..long time..cant see the point in it really unless they are a travel companion.
I prefer to sleep alone.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I do not understand the need for anyone to spend the nite except if you want sex again when he wakes up which can be from 10 to 14 hours later!
tim_kent

Post by tim_kent »

Thank goodness I am not as old as you, I do like to have a young body to cuddle up to overnight. The size of the tip never worries me.
Sometimes the boy cannot go again in the morning, if you have seviced him well. But a cuddle, shower and a casual breakfast where he can eat Thai and I farang is a nice way to finish.
Most boys like to sleep,sleep and sleep.
That is why I usually let them go before lunch. If he is really good I will off him again.Whatever, you have to pay a second off fee or it will be taken out of his salary. He feels important when he gets off two nights in a row. With a BFOC it doesnt matter.
I like to see a boy preen when I call in and in front of his friends invite him to join me for a drink.
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

tim_kent wrote:With a BFOC it doesnt matter.
What is BFOC? Sorry, I have ADD (acronym deciphering deficiency).

I prefer long time. At home, I always sleep alone, therefore I like to have a change when I'm in Thailand, so see what it is like to wake up on the side of someone I like. And of course, there will be some hugging and cuddling in the morning, maybe more. Then breakfast or rather lunch together and some sightseeing or other activities during day. A boyfriend experience.
lonelywombat

Post by lonelywombat »

Sorry you asked

Bald fat old cunt. The typical sex tourist and probably ex pat.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

lonelywombat wrote:Sorry you asked

Bald fat old cunt. The typical sex tourist and probably ex pat.
Sounds like he is probably a groper too!
Jun

Post by Jun »

christianpfc wrote:I prefer long time. At home, I always sleep alone, therefore I like to have a change when I'm in Thailand, so see what it is like to wake up on the side of someone I like. And of course, there will be some hugging and cuddling in the morning, maybe more.
I've tended to do short time mostly, but sometimes it turns into long time. I just off someone & see how it goes.

Next time, I'll probably try to do more long time sessions. Do most of the gogo dancers readily agree to do long time?