Revised Poll...What is your preference?

Anything and everything about Thailand

Masculine Fem Ladyboy Which One For You?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:42 am

I prefer ladyboys
7%
I prefer masculine guys
26%
I prefer fem or slightly guys
12%
I prefer masculine twinks
30%
I prefer fem twinks
20%
I am bisexual
2%
I am a lesbian
3%

Total votes: 86

Undaunted

Re: WHAT IS YOUR PREFERENCE POLL RESULTS

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:If you owned a gay venue in L.O.S. Would this poll info. change anything about the way you run your business?
Since when do more than a very few gay venues pay any attention to what appears on the boards? If anything changes, I'll be very surprised.

Hello Grimmy, actually I was quoting G.B. and knowing what I do about him I am sure he is not anti "Femmie".
Grimmy

Post by Grimmy »

Undaunted wrote:
Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:If you owned a gay venue in L.O.S. Would this poll info. change anything about the way you run your business?
Since when do more than a very few gay venues pay any attention to what appears on the boards? If anything changes, I'll be very surprised.

Hello Grimmy, actually I was quoting G.B. and knowing what I do about him I am sure he is not anti "Femmie".
I wasn't really referring to that comment, but now that you brought it up... Once again your initial assumption is that the data you collected is somehow a valid representation of what you think you know. Furthermore, you base all your hypothasies and theories on the idea that this self-twisted spin is a legitimate focus group for the gay community of Pattaya. Sorry, but I don't think so.

:mrgreen: Image
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Undaunted wrote:
Undaunted wrote:Masculine and masculine twinks: 55.81%

Feminine and feminine twinks: 31.4%

Ladyboys: 7%

Lesbian: 3.5%

Bisexual: 2.32%
Grimmy the list of preferences runs the gamete. The responses are represented above, there is no much room to be vague. The "proof is in the pudding".
The only thing that is vague is your cry of foul play.
thaiworthy

Re: Revised Poll...What is your preference?

Post by thaiworthy »

This is getting tiresome. I'm not sure I even want to look at this thread anymore. :|
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

thaiworthy wrote:This is getting tiresome. I'm not sure I even want to look at this thread anymore. :|
For me too! This is my last post on the subject, however I do encourage others to voice his opinion on this subject as this is an open forum!
BeginnersMind

Post by BeginnersMind »

Undaunted wrote:I do encourage others to voice his opinion on this subject as this is an open forum!
I agree with Grimmy - you twisted the poll categories to get the answer you wanted, and then interpreted as you wanted. I'm not sure why though! In other matters, you seem so reasonable!

Also you said that you cherish Grimmy's opinions. Cherish away.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

BeginnersMind wrote: I agree with Grimmy - you twisted the poll categories to get the answer you wanted, and then interpreted as you wanted. I'm not sure why though! In other matters, you seem so reasonable!
Gentlemen, please . . . this is starting to get personal, which is exactly the opposite of what this board is all about. I ask that your discussion remain about the issue itself, not the individuals making interpretations. If you feel that the poll itself or interpretations of the results are slanted, no problem at all about presenting your opinions about it. But let's leave the discussions about the personalities involved out of it.

My own opinion is while masculinity did come out ahead, it simply wasn't ahead enough and there wasn't a sufficient number votes to come up with an indisputable interpretation. The way I see it, I feel as if I'm looking at a half-finished race. I still don't know which horse would have crossed the finish line first.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

BeginnersMind wrote:
Undaunted wrote:I do encourage others to voice his opinion on this subject as this is an open forum!
I agree with Grimmy - you twisted the poll categories to get the answer you wanted, and then interpreted as you wanted. I'm not sure why though! In other matters, you seem so reasonable!

Also you said that you cherish Grimmy's opinions. Cherish away.
Hi BM! I know I said it would be my last reply...but you have peaked my interest! How would you have put the categories to make it more fair? In an attempt to get to the finish line :)
BeginnersMind

Post by BeginnersMind »

That's a fair question. I said a long time ago it is a difficult one to create categories for and I don't say that I am up to the task. I think maybe Macoroni had the best suggestion in another post.

Now I apologise if I have been getting personal. I don't mean to be. I was encouraged to give my opinion and I gave my opinion on Undaunted's construction and analysis of the poll. I think of him as a reasonable gentleman who likes it straight. My opinion, that is.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

BeginnersMind wrote:That's a fair question. I said a long time ago it is a difficult one to create categories for and I don't say that I am up to the task. I think maybe Macoroni had the best suggestion in another post.

Now I apologise if I have been getting personal. I don't mean to be. I was encouraged to give my opinion and I gave my opinion on Undaunted's construction and analysis of the poll. I think of him as a reasonable gentleman who likes it straight. My opinion, that is.

Thank you for your PM I hope my explanation of what is a twink was helpful. Twink is a guy that looks boyish he can be either feminine in manner or masculine. Google gay dictionary press the letter T for a broader description of "twink".