Polls forum removed

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Polls forum removed

Post by Gaybutton »

Folks, I have removed the "Polls" forum from this board. The last post on that forum was a year ago. Obviously there is no further interest in that forum. My guess is if I had simply removed that forum without saying anything about it, hardly anyone would even have noticed.
RichLB

Re: Polls forum removed

Post by RichLB »

Even though the forum has been removed is it still possible to construct a poll and place it on another forum?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

RichLB wrote:Even though the forum has been removed is it still possible to construct a poll and place it on another forum?
Good point. I thought that feature is still in place, but apparently it isn't.

I would like the poll feature to be available on the Thailand, Everything Else, and Gay World forums. It doesn't seem necessary for the other forums.

Moses, can you do that? I'm afraid if I try to do it myself on this new version of the forum, the result will be me managing to screw up the whole board.
Moses

Post by Moses »

Gaybutton wrote: I would like the poll feature to be available on the Thailand, Everything Else, and Gay World forums. It doesn't seem necessary for the other forums.

Moses, can you do that? I'm afraid if I try to do it myself on this new version of the forum, the result will be me managing to screw up the whole board.
Done. As admin you still able to create polls everywhere, registered users can create pools in 3 forums, new users can only vote at 3 forums.
Local private gay guides and companions
[*] in South East Asia http://siamroads.com
[*] in Thailand http://bkktour.info/
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Moses wrote:
Gaybutton wrote: Moses, can you do that?
Done. As admin you still able to create polls everywhere, registered users can create pools in 3 forums, new users can only vote at 3 forums.
Thank you very much. If anyone wants to create a poll, you have to start a new topic. You'll see "Poll Creation" in the options at the bottom left, under the posting box. Polls cannot be created on existing topics.