Looking for that special guy.

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Looking for that special guy.

Post by Gaybutton »

I don't have a problem if someone sends you a PM. As for mentioning anyone specific here, I also don't have a problem if someone suggests a hookup site profile name. If someone wants to recommend a go-go boy, it's fine with me if it's a bar boy, beer bar or go-go bar, since they want to be taken off anyway.

I don't know what you need recommendations for in the first place. Unless you're coming here for a 1 or 2 night whirlwind holiday, you said it yourself - you prefer checking out the bars. Why not do just that? How long does it take to walk into a bar, take a quick look around, and if none of the boys interest you, walk right back out again?

We'll see what kinds of responses you get, but I'm going to reserve the right to edit or delete posts if I think they are inappropriate for this board and/or could be detrimental to the boy.
x-man

Post by x-man »

rocket wrote:I don't like any negative talk of the guys either. I do enjoy looking in the bars, however I prefer " well hung",
Doesn't EVERYONE prefer "well hung?" How many guys' fantasies include not-well-hung guys? Face it, guys, we're all size-queens if we will just be honest about it.

Now fantasy and reality are often somewhat different. You are talking about 1-night stands. Casual sex is fine for a while, but if you ever fall in love your perspective may change. You don't fall in love with a dick or an asshole or even a pretty face and muscles--you fall in love with a person.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

Everyone? really? I can understand bottoms preferring the "well-hung" but it is not a consideration for me. In fact, I don't even bother to read that aspect of the Planet Romeo profile.... and wouldn't do so even it was accurate.
x-man

Post by x-man »

Oliver wrote:Everyone? really? I can understand bottoms preferring the "well-hung" but it is not a consideration for me.
Sorry Oliver, I DO keep forgetting the super butch power tops amongst us. Have you ever considered it is time to drop that pose? I played it myself until I realized how silly it was, and that it played right into internalized homophobia--i.e. tops are butcher, butcher means straighter, straight means normal. Christ, anyone whose been around at all knows what a pretense it is. And don't try to divide the LGBT community--We hang together or we hang separately.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

x-man wrote:And don't try to divide the LGBT community--We hang together or we hang separately.

Was that an intentional or otherwise pun?

But same as Oliver, I am not a size queen; the last thing I would want is a huge cock shoved up my ass or down my throat. Some gays are just too hung up on the bigger the better. :shock:
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:Was that an intentional or otherwise pun?
Maybe x-man was merely trying to get a rise out of us . . .
x-man

Post by x-man »

windwalker wrote:
x-man wrote:And don't try to divide the LGBT community--We hang together or we hang separately.

Was that an intentional or otherwise pun?

But same as Oliver, I am not a size queen; the last thing I would want is a huge cock shoved up my ass or down my throat. Some gays are just too hung up on the bigger the better. :shock:
Now, I insist you guys stop this punning! I know what you're up to. If you don't stop, I'll stop hanging around the GBT website.

Was my remark about "hanging together" etc., a deliberate pun? No, actually it wasn't. And Windwalker, I congratulate you for pointing it out. I was merely quoting Benjamin Franklin's remark made just before the American states were to sign their confederation document urging them (for the sake of those whose native language is not English, and who may not have gotten Franklin's pun) all to remain united in their devotion to their cause and not allow themselves to be sidetracked in their desire for independence. The second of Franklin's "hang" referred to their being executed by hanging if their cause did fall apart. This is the way I look at the LGBTI struggle in the world. I worry that many westerners get carried away by optimism when they read about, say, the surprisingly rapid adoption of equal marriage in the USA--but ignore what is happening in the rest of the world.

Maybe I was being too harsh on Oliver, but I am troubled by anything I believe divides the LGBTI community. We've only got each other to rely on. We didn't get as far as we have gotten because the straight world loves us, and wants to be nice guys. It took practically a genocide of gays in the Aids crisis to galvanize US into action to fight back, to stop being "nicy-nicy." That doesn't work. Look how far Jews in Germany in the 1930's got by trying to assimilate. Hang together and fight, or believe the stereotypes about us and we hang separately. Remember they don't bully, bash, imprison, torture and kill us because some guy wants to put on a dress. It is something far deeper and more evil. We can't play into their hands by encouraging divisions in the LGBTI community. In their eyes whether you're exclusively a top, or a confirmed bottom, to them we are still a bunch of perverted, dangerous queers.

"What has happened to x-man?" I hear you ask. "Why no trashy stories of his disgusting sex life?" I won't let you down. Windwalker assures us the last thing he would want is a huge cock shoved down his throat or up his ass. Now, Windwalker, have you ever actually HAD a huge cock shoved down your throat or up your ass? I suspect NOT. Now as to down the throat, there is a point where you just can't take anything too big--but it's fun to try. As to your back door--there is no dick too big to take if you know how to do it. Lot's of lube, and bottom pushes out while top pushes in. It DOES work, believe me. I was extremely fortunate that the first guy who ever fucked me when I was older (I'm not counting getting fucked when you are in grammar school and are just "messing around") was the man with the biggest dick I have EVER had. I was street-cruising (too young to get into bars). I was still playing the "I'm really straight, I'm just experimenting" game. I got in his car and in a couple of moments I groped him. "Christ," I cried out, "Is that really you??!!" It sure was. I showed just how straight I was by oohing and ahhing, wowing, etc., everytime I touched it. He drove as fast as he could to his apartment. He was a very skillful operator, and I was so naive about what was going to happen, I was totally relaxed. Suddenly he was in and Dorothy met the Wizard. After all these years I can remember that feeling like it was yesterday. Too hung up on size? A difficult concept for me to take in.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

My preferences are aesthetic rather than ideological; I seem to share the interests of Greek sculptors in appreciating a well-proportioned body. Chaq'un a son gout....
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

x-man wrote: Now, Windwalker, have you ever actually HAD a huge cock shoved down your throat or up your ass? I suspect NOT. .
In the words of the fair Juliet, "It is an honor I not dream of" Romeo & Juliet :o
x-man

Post by x-man »

windwalker wrote:
x-man wrote: Now, Windwalker, have you ever actually HAD a huge cock shoved down your throat or up your ass? I suspect NOT. .
In the words of the fair Juliet, "It is an honor I not dream of" Romeo & Juliet :o
No, windwalker, no! It is NOT an honour you can only dream of! It CAN be yours! Juliet got Romeo--for at least one night, and permanently if you watch Private Romeo. These guys are out there--looking for YOU! Don't give up hope.

BTW: R&J is my favourite Sh. play, once I had seen Private Romeo and could understand what the excitement was all about.