Another huge water park to open -April- just outside Pattaya

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Another huge water park to open -April- just outside Pattaya

Post by Gaybutton »

If you register, with a valid Email address, you'll get a 20% discount on your first visit.

Thailand’s Biggest and most Amazing Waterpark will open in April

21 March, 2016

In early April RamaYana WaterPark will open its gates. Located near the big Buddha image of Khao Chi Chan and only 25 minutes from central Pattaya, RamaYana WaterPark delivers a unique day to remember. With lakes, islands and green hills in and around the park, RamaYana offers much more than its 21 waterslides – some totally unique – that vary from high thrills to gentle swings. Visitors will, as well, find dedicated kids’ zones, a record-big double wave pool, the lazy river with waves, caves and water features, jacuzzi and relaxation pools. There is something for every taste.

Built on the site of a long forgotten city, guests can explore remains of ancient buildings, walls, sculptures and mystical caves. A visit to the floating market, riding on real elephants or a walk along the river bank walk will let them experience Thailand at its best. Dining in a restaurant with cuisine from around the world, a 5* delivery service, retreating in a private cabana and being pampered with a massage by true professionals. 50 attractions will keep guests busy all day.

RamaYana is built to the highest international standards, using only premium quality equipment, and even the water in the park is crystal clear drinking water from the park’s own wells. Still RamaYana will offer a day to remember in Pattaya at very reasonable prices.

More information to follow shortly before the opening.

For questions please contact:
Johannes Pattermann, Sales & Marketing Director (English)
[email protected] or

Kansini Vanapermul, Sales & Marketing Manager (Thai)
[email protected] Phone: 03300 5929

http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/2222 ... pen-april/

See: http://www.ramayanawaterpark.com/en/home/ and http://www.facebook.com/RamayanaWaterParkThailand
christianpfc

Re: Another huge water park to open -April- just outside Pat

Post by christianpfc »

Thus we have Pattaya Park, Cartoon Network Amazone, and now this one.

One thing just came to my mind: I usually don't go swimming during daytime (that's anything before 7 pm); if I do, I get sunburn (confirmed in Saigon: about 1 hour in water over midday and when I rubbed my back with towel after showering at night, I could feel it). How about others? I vaguely remember that pools prohibt sunblock because it gets into the water and interferes with purification?

There are a few roofed pools, like the one in Ramkhamhaeng university Bangkok, and most the pool of Malaysia Hotel is in the shade large parts of the day.