Pattaya report April 2016

Anything and everything about Thailand
a447

Pattaya report April 2016

Post by a447 »

Almost 12 hours to the minute after leaving my front door i arrived in Pattaya. I was expecting my old favourite, Yut, to rush over from Copa massage to greet me but he was nowhere to be seen. Instead, I was pounced upon by the very dark-skinned gogo grandpa from Boyzboyzboyz. It looks like he's thrown in the towel at BBB and is now plying his trade at Copa.

The change has been dramatic, with Castro dominating that side of the soi and the Copa massage guys now seemingly confined to a small area next to the entrance to Copa reception.

After a nap I headed straight over to Good boys. As I was walking along past the massage places on my way to Sunee, three fat farang pushed past me. Suddenly, one of them yelled "He's coming!" and they ran onto the road, knocking over some of the parked motorcycles. I looked around and saw a group of massage boys heading my way, one of whom was wielding a machete!! I don't know what the farang had done to upset them, but it was a timely warning - be careful what you do or say in Thailand.

I arrived at Good boys at 8:45 but there were only a couple of guys sitting outside. My regular chuck-wowees were absent. Time for plan B, so off I went to Eros. The guy I'd offed a number of times last visit was sitting outside and came running over. We entered the bar. Oh, dear. Where are all the customers? The guys came rushing over and presented me with the usual smorgasbord of cock, but I already had my guy. He sat there cuddling up to me as he furiously wanked his beautiful Isaan appendage. I hate to just sit there and see others do all the work so I generously offered to help him.

Ah, Thailand. Don't you just love it?! What a way to start an evening!

I offed him and we went over to All of Me massage for a drink with Ton and Boss. Goodboys was still devoid of customers and I was the only one in All of Me. It was a very quiet night in Sunee.

Back in the room we had a drink and a chat and then got down to business. I actually wanted to top him but, unfortunately, he doesn't bottom. It didn't matter. He knows my routine so immediately assumed the 69 position.

After enjoying his cock, along with the beautiful view of his delectable arse, it was time to fuck. The condoms I had bought earlier turned out to be too small but luckily he had brought his own. I let him have his way with me until I could take no more and then it was time for the finale - the obligatory chuck-wow.

He headed back to the bar and I went straight to BBB for the midnight show. There was only one other farang in the bar, the other customers were all Chinese. That wasn't surprising, considering Immigration looked like Beijing Central Station.

After the show all the guys came back on stage but were all wearing jeans. Why on earth do the management of the bar think gay guys want to see that? We can see guys in jeans everyday on the street. Boring!!

I stayed for the Sexy Boy show, which seemed quite short this time, and then went back to the hotel. By now out as 1:30 and the soi was quite empty.

All in all, it was a pretty quiet night in both gay areas. But it was a week night so things should pick up tonight.

Drinks in BBB 280 baht.
Gaybutton

Re: Pattaya report April 2016

Post by Gaybutton »

Welcome back. I see you wasted no time once you arrived. I wonder what that machete incident was about. If you find out anything, let us know. I have a feeling those are two farang you won't see in that area again.

As for the lack of customers, that comes as no surprise to me. This time of year - low season, hottest months of the year, and the start of the Songkran water splashing only a few days away - many farang leave Pattaya and many others postpone their holiday until after Songkran is over. That works out beautifully for you. Now you'll have your pick of the boys without any competition.

Enjoy your stay. I know you will and you'll keep us well informed about your experiences this trip.
a447

Post by a447 »

This afternoon I was desperate to find a guy to top so I decided to do the rounds of the massage places behind Tukom. There was no-one sitting outside Blue House and the door was closed, but they were definitely open. That's no good for me because I need to see the guys before I choose and if I ventured inside and didn't find anyone to my liking, I'd find it hard to walk out. Onto Relax. There was one handsome guy sitting outside but he was too interested in his phone and didn't bother to look up. So off to Royal House. Again, there was no-one in sight.

These places need a bit of business acumen. If I were the boss I'd have the cutest guys sitting permanently outside to encourage customers inside. Up to them.

So I headed back to the hotel, re-read my Pattaya report from January and found I'd written nice things about a guy I'd offed from Copa. Luckily, I had also mentioned his name so I went over to look for him. And there he was! And off we went, but not before paying a 500 baht off fee, up from 400 back in January. I went into reception to pay and was told the fee was 600 baht. WTF? I told him it was 500 or nothing; make up your mind. He didn't argue. Nice try!

Back in the room I asked him what had happened to my old mate Yut, who I've known since the days of Happy Place when Neal ran it. I was told he's now decamped up north with a girl.

"He not gay. He don't like have sex with farang."

Well, I was aware of that. He told me many times over the years that he wanted out but I guess it was easy money. He was by far the most popular guy at Copa and would have made a fortune, servicing 5-6 customers a day. I guess he's now living off that money. I'm glad he eventually got out but am sad to see him go because he was a genuinely nice guy. Never in a rush to get the business out of the way, he was always happy to sit and chat. "Slowly, slowly" was his mantra. Oh well, I wish him the best of luck and hope he can make it out of the business.

We got naked to have a shower but he pounced on me. This guy is gay and very horny.

"Slowly, slowly" I said.

After the shower we got onto the bed and he began his massage. I was ready now to get down to business but he had cooled off. Besides, I guess he felt a massage was part of his job. Unfortunately, being an ex-farmboy, his hands are rather rough and it wasn't a very pleasant experience. (But he seemed to be enjoying it as he was hard as a rock right from the beginning.)

Not to worry. He was soon wrapping his lips around my cock. Awesome! He remembered that I like 69'ing so immediately got into position.

"You fuck me now?"

"Sure. No problem."

He lowered himself onto my cock and started bouncing up and down. Soon we were going through all the various positions and he was genuinely loving it. He remained hard throughout and at one stage I thought he'd actually cum. But he hadn't; it was pre-cum.

Most guys just go through the motions but every now and then you come across a guy who is actually enjoying the experience. He's gay, so I guess that helps. And it makes the sex much more enjoyable for the customer, too. He wanted me to keep going but I'd reached the point of exhaustion.

"I can fuck you?"

"Sure. No problem."

His cock is the perfect size for topping and he certainly knows how to use it. He knows all the positions so I got quite a work-out. I finally threw in the towel and he rolled over for the chuck-wow. He remembered that part of my routine too. But this time we did it differently - we worked on each other at the same time and for the first time I can remember, I actually came together with a guy. Mmmm...I like that! He rewarded me with a prodigious cum-shot.

We lay together quietly for about 10 minutes and then it was time to go.

So no need to waste time looking for a guy near tukom. He can be my regular now on.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

The Gogo grandpa was working at Oscars briefly. His name is Kran and was born on Songkran day. He's 35, soon to
be 36. He's all muscle and very friendly. He worked at Boyzboyzboyz for many years. He's short and has almost
no body fat. He's 55 kilos and if muscle men are your thing, he might be worth checking out.
Eros was lots of fun last night with 21 boys in attendance for a birthday party with lots of free food. Only a few
customers made
it almost too much of a good thing.
Good Boys packed tonight with many boys, 8-10 and nary a customer.
Jogger

Post by Jogger »

As usual OP very entertaining reports, so well done, and keep them coming!
a447

Post by a447 »

Still recovering from my session with my guy from Copa I wandered over to Sunee, feeling the need to visit Good boys. I sat down in All of Me opposite and had a drink with Ton, waiting for my regular at Good boys to turn up. There were about 8 guys sitting outside, most engrossed in their phones. My favourite didn't turn up so I turned my attention to the bar's resident donkey-dick. He's a real handful - I can chuck-wow him with both hands and there's still cock left over! I tried in vain to make eye contact with him but again, he was more interested in his phone.

So I wandered over to Eros. By now it was 10pm and the place was jumping, as opposed to the previous night when it was deserted. My regular came and sat down with me and we were soon joined by his friend who comes from the same village in Isaan. He's a really cute guy but a little too chubby for me. He told me he hasn't had a customer in a while and so had to take matters into his own hands every day. He then told me he he could jack off 3 times a day but didn't produce much cum. When I asked why, he told me because he only had one ball! WTF?? He lifted up his "skirt" and sure enough, he did only have one. He told me that he was born that way and that in Thailand it is considered good luck. I immediately wondered what is considered to be bad luck.

I turned my attention back to my guy, who placed my hand on his cock. A few deft strokes and he was ready for action. I was planning to off him but he was really horny and wanted a chuck-wow.

Sure. No problem.

I got up to get a cushion for him to hide behind but he told me he didn't need one. He put his head on my shoulder, closed his eyes and off we went. Last time, back in January, I remember he took an inordinate amount of time to cum and tonight was no exception. It was exhausting so we actually had to take turns. Suddenly his grip tightened around my waist as he threw his head back. The look of contentment on his face was priceless.

I looked up and noticed that the bar was now empty - not a customer in sight, just the guys lying about on the sofas furiously playing with themselves. Suddenly, my guy got up, grabbed a cushion, placed it on my knees and put his hand up my shorts. The rest, they say, is history. There's a first time for everything.

By now it was midnight and some of the guys were leaving so I bid my guy a fond farewell and left. I was on my way to Goodboys when Boss from All of Me pounced.

"Have one drink with me?"

Sure. No problem.

One drink turned into two as we sat and chatted. This guy is gorgeous and has a personality to match. I've known his for many years as he used to work at Eros. I wondered why on earth I'd never offed him in all that time. He explained that it was because I had a regular -Jack - who I offed every night. Jack was his friend so he left me alone, even though Jack said he didn't mind if I offed him. This is not an unusual situation, I find. Good friends who work in the same bar often have no problem sharing farang; that way, everyone is a winner. Also, Boss was never one to flaunt his goods in the bar - he wasn't one to stand in front of a customer and shove his cock in your face. So I never got to see it. That's why I was so pleasantly surprised when I finally did get to see him....err...."up close" back in January.

He's well and truly on my to-do list.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I really enjoy your reports and I'm glad this trip is going so well for you. As I recall, you had a lot go wrong last trip. Now you seem to be having a lot better luck. Excellent!
a447

Post by a447 »

Yeah, fingers crossed. I had my foot x-rayed back home and it turned out to be broken. No wonder ii was so painful. But I'm not one to let something trivial like a broken foot to get between me and a good lay! Lol

Catawampusat, that is not the guy I'm referring to. He's the very dark-skinned guy who worked at BBB for 20 years - at least according to my masseur from Copa. Apparently, he's 50!!!!
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Aha! Calling Kran grandpa was a stretch. I saw Kran tonite in a tight white muscle shirt, outside Copa massage and another darker skinned
much bigger lad approached. Probably grandpa and certainly only for those who go for older very butch guys.
There was a street party tonight for the new Castro and the place was jammed with customers.
Boyzboyzboyz was also crammed full of mostly Chinese for 10:30 show. Felt like high season tonight in Boyztown.
Good news is that the B-Boys were back and excellent. Almost all the new ones gone and many long time originals back.
a447

Post by a447 »

Yesterday was quite busy and ended very weirdly.

I went downstairs and sat out on the terrace while my room was being cleaned and I watched them preparing for Castro's big opening event. I was soon joined by my massage guy who sat down and immediately put my hand on his cock. He'd gotten a hard-on in the time it took him to walk across the soi! I told him it was too early so we sat and chatted.

Around 5 I was ready so I went and picked him up. He'd earlier spoken to the boss about the 500 baht off fee and was told 400 was ok. My masseur went to get some massage cream and I handed over the money at reception and was given a key to a room in Copa but when I told him we were going to do the deed in my hotel the price went back to 500. When my masseur came back I explained the situation and after a short chat I was handed back 100 baht. Normally, I wouldn't argue over such a small amount but I figured that rather than giving it to the hotel, it would be better in my guy's pocket - which is where it ended up.

I lay on the bed waiting for him to come out of the shower. I'd already decided to dispense with the massage. Apparently, so had he, as he jumped straight on to the bed and immediately went down on me. A furious 69 session ensured with him displaying all the special oral skills that only a gay guy possesses. If only straight guys knew what they were missing out on. No-one knows cock like a gay guy-it's only a matter of if they are willing to put in the effort. This guy is.

I was actually happy to finish that way but he wanted to be fucked. So off we went. My God, he was horny and he squealed with delight with every thrust. Mind you, in the state he was in I could have been shoving a clothes peg up his arse and he'd still be moaning with pleasure! Every time I stopped to get my breath back he took it as a signal I wanted to change positions. I finally withdrew but he wasn't finished yet. He assumed the doggy position and waited. What's a guy to do? So off we went again. This guy is insatiable.

Now it was my turn and he's just as enthusiastic a top as he is a bottom.

When I'd finally convinced him I'd had enough - it wasn't easy! - we started the chuck-wow session. I was hoping for another "cum together" experience but he came before me, producing another huge load. I immediately grabbed the big wad of tissues I'd prepared earlier and managed to clean up the cum before it ran down his sides onto the sheets. Nothing worse than soggy sheets.

I was expecting a simple chuck-wow to end the session but he had other ideas. He positioned himself between my legs, inserted a finger up my arse and gave me one of the best blow jobs I've had in a long, long while.

He left with a big smile on his face and I lay there, totally spent and contemplating how good it is to be versatile. That way, you get double the fun. Good sex can be so utterly exhausting. But I wouldn't have it any other way! But that's it for me today - no more sex.

I headed out around 9. Castro's was in full swing. They had set up a stage with 2 massive speakers right below my room - how considerate of them - so I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight. At 9:30 I went to BBB to take a quick look. A large group of Chinese pushed part me and immediately took up residence in the front seats, so I decided I'd come back later after they'd gone. I need a front row seat.

So off to Toyboys. By now the Castro show was in loud mode. The singers all had beautiful voices but we're singing totally out of tune and the guys were having trouble hitting the high notes. It was horrible. I was tempted to offer to squeeze their balls for them as they went for the high C's, but discretion got the better of me.

Toyboys was deserted and I felt a bit lonely. Not to worry - there was a sudden rush of customers, all no doubt talking refuge from the cacophony that passed for "singing" in the soi. The guys on stage were just average, but there was one stand -out guy with a lovely smile. We exchanged little waves and smiles and then I went outside for a smoke, knowing he'd follow me. We had a nice chat and although he was a bit too thin for me, he really seemed a nice guy so I've pencilled him in.

Back to BBB for the boy show. The Chinese were still there but Mr Insincerity - the waiter with the cap - managed to squeeze me in down the front at a small table. He always looks after me.

The axe-murderer - the guy I've been drooling over for the last few trips - appeared on stage. He's now number 156. Just as I was about to cum in my pants, he disappeared from the stage. He'd just put in a short cameo appearance and that was it. I decided to hang around in case he re-appeared later, which he did in the big cock show (OMG!) but that was it. If you like them 100% masculine, he's your guy.

I decided to give the midnight show a miss and go over to Good boys. I arrived at 11:45 and sat with Ton in All of Me whilst I perused what was on offer. The handsome guy with the massive afro hair smiled at me. That's Chet! Mr Donkey-dick! I excused myself from Ton and headed over to grab him and take him behind the screen. His cock was a very respectable size indeed, but something was wrong. I remember it was bigger before. I asked him his name and was surprised to discover it wasn't Chet afterall. Apparently, he's gone home. Still, we had a great time- his ending appeared to be very happy indeed! And it was his third for the night.

Back to All of Me. Just then another customer came in and sat at the next table. Turns out he's from Dubai and visits 4 times a year, staying in a room just down the soi. I was sitting with my arm around Ton and next thing I know I feel someone holding my hand. It was him! I felt very uncomfortable so I headed off to the toilet. I turned around and they're he was, standing there watching me take piss! We went back to sit down and Ton had changed seats so the Arab - his name is Haman - could sit next to me. He was probably in his late 30's and I didn't find him particulate attractive. He unzipped his fly and put my hand on his hard-on. Wtf is going on here? He then gave me a very sloppy kiss. Yuk!! Ton had a bemused look on his face. Haman wanted me to go back to his room but I told him I couldn't. He then suggested we go back to my hotel. Sorry, can't do that. I got up to leave and Haman grabbed my rather substantial bill and paid it, and as I left he suggested we go to the Corner Bar. I foolishly agreed. What on earth was I thinking??

Sitting at a table out on the soi he told me he only liked older men and then put his hand up my shorts. He kept insisting I go to his room so I decided enough was enough and said I had to go back to my hotel to sleep. We walked together back down the soi past All of Me and Ton rushed out.

"I think he want to fuck you. You go with him?"

I don't think so!

When we reached his room he tried to drag me inside but I refused.

'Ok. Let's go back to the toilet in the Corner Bar."

So we did. I was busting to go to the toilet. He locked the door and watched me piss. Before I could put it away he got down on his knees to give me a blow job. I let him go for it but felt uncomfortable, as I'm not really into toilet sex at the best of times. I put it back in my shorts and he stood up to kiss me. I put my hand on his cock - he'd cum without me even touching him!!

We left the bar and I turned around to say goodbye and there he was, wandering off down the soi.

Some really strange things happen in Sunee Plaza.