Pattaya report April 2016

Anything and everything about Thailand
12is12

Re: Pattaya report April 2016

Post by 12is12 »

Thanks a447 for your great reports!
I'm planning a trip there circa Nov. and would like to ask a couple of questions.

1) This chuckwow HandJob you keep describing, done either in public or behind screens, how much does it cost?

2) Actually, I think you didn't mention rates at all.
What are they? short session? overnight?

3) Do these guys all speak (at least basic) English?

4) Any chance of finding a cut cock?

5) A couple of times it was implied that you couldn't know in advance how big the guy's cock is.
Why is that, given the liberal exhibitionism and groping you describe?

6) Is it ok to ask in advance whether the cock is all natural?
Can the answers be trusted?

Thanks
(-:
a447

Post by a447 »

1) 300 baht

2) short time 1000 baht, long time 1500. These are minimum tips in Sunee - I reward performance and so add more and/or take them shopping, take them out for meals, etc. Up to you.

3) it varies but in some bars (eg Goodboys) English is non-existent

4) close to zero (thank God!)

5) in some places you can't always see the goods beforehand. For example, you can't grope the guys in the Boyztown bars and flopping it out for the customer is the exception rather than the rule. Eros, of course, is a different matter!

6) After some unsatisfactory experiences with 'modified" cocks, I now ask beforehand if it is "original". All the guys understand that word. I trust them, but if you're not sure you could always say "not original, not pay.". They'd understand that, too.

I hope that's been helpful,
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

a447 wrote:I hope that's been helpful,
I think your post was helpful to many more than just one.
12is12

Post by 12is12 »

VERY helpful indeed!
(Though a bit depressing since unlike you I prefer cut..... )
Thx again.

With you permission, some more questions, or requests for tips:
1) Since I prefer to maximize verbal interaction, where would be the best places to look for Eng-speakers?

2) Are there also ways/places to find the more-endowed?
In my only visit to Thailand (2009 - Bangkok), I found only the typical small-size.

3) The behind-screens sessions are just CW-HJ?
Are they on-way or two-way?
What about BJ?
Cost more?

4) Any experience with hooking-up through websites/apps?

5) Anything to do in Pattaya other than sex?
I was very envious when reading about your escapades.
Unlike me, you seem to have unlimited sexual stamina.
I need some other attractions.

6) Would you have a link to a map that shows the gay-sex area with nearby hotels?

7) Any chance of finding a sexy Eng-speaking companion who could double as a 'guide' for the area's attractions?

8) Are the sex scenes in Phuket and Ko-Somoi similar?

Hope I'm not trying your patience.
(-:
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

12is12 wrote:a bit depressing since unlike you I prefer cut.....
Well, you'll have to settle for what you can get. After all, Thailand is not quite the first choice place to go for a Briss or Bar Mitzvah . . .
a447

Post by a447 »

1. Mmm...that's a hard one. I haven't found a bar where all the guys are capable of holding a basic conversation in English. But over the years I've found a number of guys - usually in their mid to late 20's- who are quite proficient. Those guys who are serious about making money soon realise it is in their interests to go and learn English. I've tried to meet them halfway by learning a bit of Thai.
2. Yes, definitely! Ask the guy if he's from Isaan. If he is, chances are, he'll be hung like a donkey. And if all else fails, you can always ask. Don't worry, he'll have heard it all before.
3. Behind the screens is hj /bj only, in my (extensive) experience. I've never seen any of the guys reciprocating. They are offable but because they are all straight, their repertoire is rather limited. Probably top and hj only; I doubt they'd give you a bj, but you never know. With a straight guy in particular, it is always important to establish exactly what he is willing to do before you off him.
4. Not in Thailand. But I did meet a nice guy in Prague off Gayromeo.
5. I'm always amused when posters comment on my sexual stamina. It's nothing really, as I only have sex twice a day. I'm certainly no longer capable of the revolving door syndrome. I don't find there's much to do in Pattaya, apart from sex. I usually go to bed around 4am so I sleep most of the day. I have sex in the late afternoon and then get ready for another night out on the town. However, I do like shopping so I tend to spend a bit of time in Central Festival. And I always look forward to finding new restaurants. Bangkok has many more options for daytime activities.
6. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7793
http://www.travelgayasia.com/gay-map-of-pattaya/
7. Anything is possible, but it won't be easy. If you find a guy who speaks reasonable English, you can always ask him to be your daytime guide - at a cost, of course. If you really want, you can ask him to spend all your holiday together, but if he works in a bar, you'll have to pay the off fee for every night he doesn't work.
8. Sorry, I haven't been to those places.

I'm always happy to help, so please feel free to ask me anything.
12is12

Post by 12is12 »

(-:
Maybe you "only have sex twice a day" in terms of achieving nirvana,
but by your own account - at least your hand (and perhaps mouth) is much more intensively active.....

More importantly, I've now learned something which I apparently missed in your acounts; i.e. - they all offer straight menus (top and HJ).
Why is that so self-evident? Are there no gays there?
And I believe you mentioned a lot of 69ing..... Or am I mixing you up with soemone else?

If I can't even get samoked, it changes the whole picture.....
)-:
a447

Post by a447 »

There are plenty of gay guys in Pattaya, but they are thin on the ground in the bars of Bangkok. Many are married with kids. It is usually these straight guys who refuse to sa-moke. But in my experience, most straight guys are amenable to doing gay stuff, as they know that's where the money is.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

a447 wrote:most straight guys are amenable to doing gay stuff, as they know that's where the money is.
Based on my experience, I believe there is much more to it than just that. Most Thais I've met don't make the gay-straight distinction that westerners do. They don't see it that way. I have come to believe in their eyes it is more like "if it feels good, do it." While many prefer women to men, they don't see men to men as any problem. After all, when was the last time you heard about Thais attacking other Thais because they're gay? I don't recall ever hearing any such thing in Thailand.

Another example is so many farang "experts" out there insist there is no way young, good looking Thais could possibly find aging fat farang attractive. Yeah? Wanna bet? I'm pleasantly surprised, and often too, at how many do find us attractive - even preferable, and it has nothing to do with money. See: http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5704

As far as I'm concerned, let the "experts" believe what they want. I'm right here, living it, and the last thing I give a shit about is whether others believe me. I know what I experience and that's one reason I'm not planning to go anywhere.
thaifarang

Post by thaifarang »

Gaybutton wrote:
a447 wrote: As far as I'm concerned, let the "experts" believe what they want. I'm right here, living it, and the last thing I give a shit about is whether others believe me. I know what I experience and that's one reason I'm not planning to go anywhere.
But in the other forum (not sure if I can name the name here) two Farang actively searched via the dating apps for a free Asian aged 18-25 in the BKK area and couldn't find him. They all wanted money. While another guy says he has no problem finding free Asians on these apps in BKK.

How to explain this? Asians only like fat Farang? You need to be fat? Because if they are there then why do some not find them, even when actively looking for them?