Trip Observations in May

Anything and everything about Thailand
bing

Trip Observations in May

Post by bing »

Hi All,
Some things just change so fast and some things are just the same. I still am recovering from the fact that the Crazy Dragon closed its doors. I thought it would go on, like the My Heart Will Go On from Titanic. But, just as Leo died so did the Crazy Dragon. Tears still fresh for both of them. My somewhat needy Ladyboy was waiting for me, It has been 5 years we have run the streets of Sunee and helped support the Rainbow Bar, and Ducs. But Duc's was less alive this time. Ha, I realize it may be me who is not so perky as in days of yore. The long flight to get to Thailand is still taxing even with the extended leg room type of seat. But that is another story. The beach, while closed on Wed. for cleaning can still be used, but one must sit on the sand. I spent some time on Wed. at the Rabbit Resort, and the quiet cup of coffee went down easily. While I keep hearing the number of boys is way down, I still have the problem of more boys than I have days to play with them all.
Jomtien Complex seemed filled to the brim with a chorus of the classic "Helloo Welcome" as I walked the gauntlet between the Venue and Poseidon. While the boys don't seem to be getting more in tips, I seem to spend more each time I visit. I have the answer to this situation, I just need a bigger piggy bank. It was hot hot hot, Not with the boys being more on fire, but the temperature was setting records. While I do rant at the cold, I had to eat my words and say it was too hot even for me, or as the old saw goes, "Why do the angels have crocked horns on their head and why is it so hot here in heaven." The expat gang at All Of Me were welcoming as ever and expats are one of the things that change but not too much. All is all it was a fun trip. An aside the Thai Boxing down on Walking Street has a new look to it. It is now totally frequented by Chinese bus tours that run in, watch a Boxing bout and then a snake show and out again to make room for the next tour bus of visitors who will pile in and repeat the process. I am in awe of the boxers whom I have been playing with for some 12 years. Three of the boys have been there the whole time I have going there and it is still a happy reunion when I show up. Ah yes, the beers are on me, but still a fun evening as I check to make sure they are not putting on pounds around the middle. Well till next time I drop into LOS, best to all.