Easiest and simplest practice

Anything and everything about Thailand
thaiworthy

Re: Easiest and simplest practice

Post by thaiworthy »

readerc54 wrote:This is a direct quote of your own words that you posted: "My first hunch is not preoccupied with age, but with imagination about what I might be able to do in bed with said boy." There is help for that and I sincerely hope you're able to find it.
You are reading it out of context. Fine. My personal opinion is that everyone notices who they are attracted to first. Everyone has imagination. Why bother then if they are not your type? Why is this so hard to understand? It's not what you think and feel that matters, it's what you ultimately do. There's a big difference. Is he a top or a bottom, etc. That's all I meant. Isn't he going to break a lot of hearts? I have no idea about age until they sit down with me and I can look at them closer. This is the reality. This is the point at which you check for ID. But I don't get to that point until I am attracted to them. It's elementary, really. Not hard to understand.

Good luck to you.
readerc54

Post by readerc54 »

Out of context? That was a direct quote, man. I didn't use imaginary words or substitute any words.

You sound like Sean Spicer trying to explain that the president didn't really mean wiretapping because it was in quotes.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Let's keep the debate on track, gents. No need to get personal or defensive about it.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Gaybutton wrote:Let's keep the debate on track, gents. No need to get personal or defensive about it.
Quite right. Thanks. GB to the rescue.

BTW, for the past two weeks, I have tried using the apps, as mentioned in this thread, such as Planet Romeo. It's a zoo. Also not an easy way to meet. I have been thinking about starting a new thread on this subject, because everyone else seems to have such excellent results. ATM, I am unprepared. The good news is that most of the people interested in me are much older than 18. Most are 30-40, which is my preference anyway, so I think underage is less an issue.