Pattaya Immigraion..Fillipinos...Trump

Anything and everything about Thailand
Dodger

Re: Pattaya Immigraion..Fillipinos...Trump

Post by Dodger »

thaiworthy wrote:I had a chat on Romeo Planet just recently. I thought it would be fun. In the first 30 seconds this Filipino wanted my phone number and Line address. I gave my Line ID. He went berserk crazy in love with me.
I cruise on Gayromeo all the time just for the fun of it. I'm already "hooked" - so not looking for a hook up...just for the fun of it. I've noticed that there are more Filipino members than just about any other country with the exception of Thailand. Another thing that seems to stand out is that there are more boys saying they are "bottoms" in their profiles than most other countries. Yes, some have a habit of going berserk as you mentioned. I'm not sure if this is driven by desperation or the mere fact that they think we (farang) are all fools. I suspect it's a combination of the two.

I didn't even know the boys next to the immigration office where Filipino until Undaunted mentioned it. Maybe if I would have asked the guy if he wanted to go out for some Cassava and Plantains I would have had better luck...555.