Pattaya Immigraion..Fillipinos...Trump

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Pattaya Immigraion..Fillipinos...Trump

Post by Undaunted »

For some time now there is a shop directly next to Pattaya immigration staffed by young english speaking Fillipinos, they do it all for you...forms, photos, even fill out the forms...not expensive...whoever owns this shop has a great business...always full of folks going to immigration....while doing my paperwork a young guy asked me if I had been to the Phillipines...I said I won't go as long as your crazy president is there....he said what about your crazy president? :roll:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dodger

Re: Pattaya Immigraion..Fillipinos...Trump

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted wrote:...they do it all for you
Not the cute guy who sits in the corner where they take the passport photos. I just remember him laughing and saying he was married.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

If there is one thing Filipinos are experts on it is crazy presidents.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

The subject title includes 3 things. I guess filipinos are a valid subject for this thread. They are crazy themselves. I had a chat on Romeo Planet just recently. I thought it would be fun. In the first 30 seconds this filipino wanted my phone number and Line address. I gave my Line ID. He went berserk crazy in love with me. This is not the first time this has happened, once before several years ago, but it's another story. He was very aggressive, and extremely dismayed over my plans for a future that is based in Thailand. What gives? I ended it before it got too far. I don't have the time for this. Filipinos put each other down in favor of themselves. "You don't want him, you want me." I am ready to shut down my account. I don't know what I am doing there in the first place. It is all too complex. Must be a suppressed lifestyle spawned from a Catholic upbringing. I can only guess.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

thaiworthy wrote:He went berserk crazy in love with me. This is not the first time this has happened, once before several years ago, but it's another story. He was very aggressive, and extremely dismayed over my plans for a future that is based in Thailand. What gives? I ended it before it got too far. I don't have the time for this. Filipinos put each other down in favor of themselves. "You don't want him, you want me." I am ready to shut down my account. I don't know what I am doing there in the first place. It is all too complex. Must be a suppressed lifestyle spawned from a Catholic upbringing. I can only guess.
"Crazy in love"...I don't think so....more likely in love with the idea of a benefactor. I have no time for drama queens..and I am lucky I like straight guys...seldom drama. How many people are in artificial relationships solely based on a benefactor...if the benefactor fails to realize this he is suffering from artificial intelligence!
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted wrote:How many people are in artificial relationships solely based on a benefactor
I prefer artificial sweetener in my coffee. If I close my eyes when I'm sipping it - it tastes like the real thing. Splenda Company becomes the benefactor and my donations are worthy of their cause.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dodger wrote:
Undaunted wrote:How many people are in artificial relationships solely based on a benefactor
I prefer artificial sweetener in my coffee. If I close my eyes when I'm sipping it - it tastes like the real thing. Splenda Company becomes the benefactor and my donations are worthy of their cause.
It is key that you fool yourself into actually believing it is sugar! This can only be achieved with artificial intelligence or as little intelligence as humanly possible. :D
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted wrote:
It is key that you fool yourself into actually believing it is sugar!

I don't actually believe it's real sugar, but it's sweet enough for me not too care if it's real or not.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dodger wrote:Undaunted wrote:
It is key that you fool yourself into actually believing it is sugar!

I don't actually believe it's real sugar, but it's sweet enough for me not too care if it's real or not.

Great response. :D
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gents, you are getting WAY off topic. Let's get the topic back on track please.