Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Post by Undaunted »

Farangholiday wrote: I sucked some cocks there the other night tipped 100 b for 20-30 seconds suck,is that too much?
Another expat farang sitt8ng near me said hey too much !
When it comes to tipping it should be up to you do not listen to others, most of the boys are not offed every night and live on their tips!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

I love sucking on their cocks!! :o

I call them down and suck on them , how long can i suck for 100b?
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Is powerboys the same too ?

I must admit i went past Goodboys bar but they didnt bother looking up frim their phones so i kept walking.

I love Nice boys go go ,drinks 170 b but huge cocks on display , i remember going here last year with a farang i met in my hotel and was calling down boys from the stage and kissed their ass cheek for 20b :oops:
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Farangholiday wrote:I love sucking on their cocks!! :o

I call them down and suck on them , how long can i suck for 100b?
This is probably a question for a447!
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

Undaunted wrote:
Farangholiday wrote: I sucked some cocks there the other night tipped 100 b for 20-30 seconds suck,is that too much?
Another expat farang sitt8ng near me said hey too much !
When it comes to tipping it should be up to you do not listen to others, most of the boys are not offed every night and live on their tips!
Sure i know that but didnt want to upset this farang who lives here.

But at the same time i will not be a scrooge and pay something like 20 baht for a suck,but I bet you anything some farangs would or do.
Im not sure what the boys would say though if you sucked them for a minute and then gave them 20b,i imagine they wouldn’t come down from the stage for that
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Farangholiday wrote:Is powerboys the same too ?
Absolutely not. Last time I was in Powerboys I was so bored. My suggestion is have a very good look at the door of the boys and if it is someone you fancy and want to pay 200 baht for a drink with. If not, turn around at the door and leave because it isnt a fun bar at all to sit in.

Powerboys also still believes in the "Bangkok concept" with placing a large ladyboy at your side constantly asking every minute "What number you like?" and asking for a "mamasandrink".
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Undaunted wrote:He must be new I haven't seen him, another new boy is #5 has the biggest cock I've seen in Thailand.......and I've seen alot!
Yes a new boy who had #35 last time I was there a couple of days ago.
I too has never seen a bigger one than #5 but it is too thick to be genuine dont you think? I thought it looks like silicone.

However they sometimes have an older guy in Niceboys in his mid 30's I would guess who also has a really huge monster cock which is clearly all natural.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Also checked out Winner boys,it was busy with a lot of older farang sitting on their 79b drinks but couldnt see much in there in my taste .
100 Baht for a 20 second suck is not too much.

As for Winner Boys I have never seen a farang sit on a 79 Baht drink; was it in a bottle or a glass? :o
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Farangholiday wrote:I sucked some cocks there the other night
Did you do that in public view? If you did, I find that disgusting. I don't know about anyone else, but if I walked into a bar and there is some farang sucking a boy's cock, I'd walk right out again. That's the last thing I would want to see. You want to suck a boy's cock? Take him off and do it in the privacy of your hotel room.

You just posted about rude farang interfering with you and the waiter you were sitting with, yet you think sucking off a boy in public view is not rude and is perfectly acceptable?

There are some things that should be done privately. That's one of them.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:
Farangholiday wrote:I sucked some cocks there the other night
Did you do that in public view? If you did, I find that disgusting. I don't know about anyone else, but if I walked into a bar and there is some farang sucking a boy's cock, I'd walk right out again. That's the last thing I would want to see.
I was in Eros maybe 2 weeks ago and I saw the most disgusting thing I've seen in quite some time, a falang had his privates being attended to by 3 equally grotesque boys, the falang looked as if he was catatonic, I will not go back.