Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Fresh Meat @ Nice Boys

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:I was in Eros maybe 2 weeks ago and I saw the most disgusting thing I've seen in quite some time
I was in Eros, but it was about 2 years ago, and was unpleasantly surprised when I saw something that disgusted me. It was a farang publicly sucking a boy. I was even more disgusted when I realized it was a farang quite well known to me. There he was, just sucking away, right in front of everybody.

Whether it happened that night, I have no idea, but that farang is currently back in the USA trying to deal with the HPV, and god knows what else, he contracted. While I wouldn't wish HPV on anyone, I would be lying if I said I feel all that badly for what apparently is a result of that kind of behavior.

At least have the decency to do it in private - and do it safely.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

I'm a bit surprised at some of your reactions in a place well-known for hands-on (and mouth-on) action like Eros Bar. I mean it's not a hidden fact that many of the boys there give hand jobs and blow jobs right on the spot - sometimes without even being asked. You guys are veterans and must know this which is why I'm a bit surprised at your comments.

If you are saying that it's OK for the boys to do this - then why wouldn't it be OK for a farang? And if you're saying that it's not OK for the boys to do this either then why do you keep going there???
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

The only time I remember ever seen a farang sucking a boy was about 10 years ago in a jomtien bar when i saw this American farang sucking a African freelancer boy cock.

But i wasnt offended at all,actually i enjoyed watching.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote:And if you're saying that it's not OK for the boys to do this either then why do you keep going there???
1. At Eros I have never seen the boys doing anything beyond exposing themselves, which is fine with me unless you would also like to see farang exposing themselves.

2. As far as "keep going there," I don't. I haven't been in Eros for the better part of two years, but mainly because I don't like the excessively loud music volume. The only time I ever saw anyone engaging in that kind of behavior was that one time I posted about.

And if I did go, I would not do anything that ought to be done privately and I for damned sure don't want to see farang doing that either. If you truly see nothing wrong with that kind of public behavior, you would have a very rough time trying to get me to agree with you.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Gaybutton wrote:At Eros I have never seen the boys doing anything beyond exposing themselves, which is fine with me unless you would also like to see farang exposing themselves
If it was Justin Bieber getting a blow job I'd pay to watch.

Farangholiday...I know that black freelancer you're talking about who used to hang around Monty's. What a great cock! yum...yum!!!
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

I'm with you on this one, Dodger.
a447

Post by a447 »

Undaunted wrote:This is probably a question for a447!
Sorry, I can't help you here.

Sucking in bars, either as the giver or the receiver, is not really my thing, even given the degree of modesty afforded by those cushions in Eros.

I do partake in such pleasures in Golden Cock, but only when there are no other customers, the doors are locked and my friend is keeping guard outside.

I've obviously seen a lot more going on in Eros than Gaybutton. Apart from fucking, absolutely anything goes. The sleazy activities suit a lot of the guys who can earn some easy money without going through the hassles of an off.

The boys know exactly what is expected of them in Eros and those who are in any way inhibited need not apply to work there.

If your eyes are offended by any of these activities, as mine sometimes are, the solution is simple - don't look.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

SP55 wrote:
Undaunted wrote:He must be new I haven't seen him, another new boy is #5 has the biggest cock I've seen in Thailand.......and I've seen alot!
I too has never seen a bigger one than #5 but it is too thick to be genuine dont you think? I thought it looks like /quote]

I was in Nice Boys last night and after close inspection I can confirm that #5's cock is indeed 100% real!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

It sounds # 5 is a BIG hit. I'll have to check him (it) out when I come to town.

You guys have never mentioned what he looks like above the waist...not that it really matters...55555

Is he all macho - or does he bend at the wrists a bit?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dodger wrote:Is he all macho - or does he bend at the wrists a bit?
The appeal for me is none of the boys have limp wrists....if you so desire that type Winner gogo will suffice!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"