Eros - Sunee Plaza - closing?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

#21 Re: Eros - Sunee Plaza - closing?

Post by Jun » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:03 pm

Undaunted wrote:What else would you have them do, Eros and Winner have a web site are meters from each other and Winner thrives?
When I was there during high season, Eros still managed to look dead from the outside. Not an issue for people who know it is there and open, but they might lose a few less familiar customers. Some illumination would be a good start.

Then the question is what type of bar to they want to be ? Winner has boys on stage with good lighting so you can see them all. Eros has poor lighting & boys are supposed to rotate around the little podiums, so you see them close up. In practice, every time I go there, the first one I eye up throws himself at me & the others go back to their phones.

I am not aware of any other surviving gogo bar with that format. The thriving gogo bars have all the boys on one stage where they can be seen.

gerefan

#22 Re: Eros - Sunee Plaza - closing?

Post by gerefan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:52 am

Gaybutton wrote:The owner went broke and skipped out of Thailand - and hasn't been seen or heard from since.
If anyone was so inclined there is enough material available for a book, a video and a full length film!

I think I would call it “Renters and Runners”!