Good Boys Reopened

Anything and everything about Thailand
SP55

Re: Good Boys Reopened

Post by SP55 »

So is there a certain showtime or do they just do a showershow when enough customers are there? Or is it something a customer has to demand and pay for to make it happen?
SP55

Post by SP55 »

I went there Sunday evening. It was better than I thought. But strange about the camera on the top floor which shows a bit of what goes on there on a screen on the bottom floor...

I was quoted 500 for chuk wow shows. It is 300 in the similar bars in Sunee so I declined. Anyone else has bargained it down to standard Sunee-price?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

SP55 wrote:I went there Sunday evening. It was better than I thought. But strange about the camera on the top floor which shows a bit of what goes on there on a screen on the bottom floor...

I was quoted 500 for chuk wow shows. It is 300 in the similar bars in Sunee so I declined. Anyone else has bargained it down to standard Sunee-price?
Unfortunately the format seems to be a smaller version of the former Good Boys....I’ll take a pass.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

There used to be a guy named Mike at Good Boys who I've babbled about for years. Cute as hell...extremely well-hung...str8 as an arrow (which is normally not my cup of tea)...who would gladly join you in your room for a short time (Top or Bottom role) for 1,000 THB tip. That's my only fond memory of Good Boys.

500 baht seems a little steep just to watch a sloppily dressed MAN with a greasy appearance jag off. I wouldn't be interested in that for FREE.
Jun

Post by Jun »

SP55 wrote:I was quoted 500 for chuk wow shows. It is 300 in the similar bars in Sunee so I declined.
I've never really seen the appeal of chuk wow shows and having now had a slightly more careful look at their boys, they are of no interest either.