Enjoy Music Bar - New Sunee Plaza Bar

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Enjoy Music Bar - New Sunee Plaza Bar

Post by Gaybutton »

I received the following:
"Enjoy Music Bar"is a new bar that opened in Sunee Plaza this week. It is adjacent to the Diamond beer bar and has the same owner. Inside, here is a DJ station as well as a well-stocked bar. It is furnished with a dozen small tables and bar stools. This bar is designed to attract late night customers and local bar workers. Smoking is forbidden.
Undaunted

Re: Enjoy Music Bar - New Sunee Plaza Bar

Post by Undaunted »

GWMinUS wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:50 am Great to hear that Smoking is Forbidden!!!
I would be surprised if this place is successful, however for the sake of Sunee I hope it is. Yes, I know that smoking is now illegal in such premises though if it expects to survive on young Thai customers prohibiting smoking is not a great idea.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dodger

Re: Enjoy Music Bar - New Sunee Plaza Bar

Post by Dodger »

Someone wrote:
This bar is designed to attract late night customers and local bar workers. Smoking is forbidden.
I hate to inform the owner but there are very few late night customers in Sunee anymore and local bar workers only hang around the bars where they are employed.

Undaunted is right, banning smoking will kill the chances of attracting young Thais.

Ready...Fire...Aim