Be happy with what you have...

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jogger

Be happy with what you have...

Post by Jogger »

Penis extensions don’t work and can be risky, a new study says.
The study, published in the journal Sexual Medicine Reviews, included a meta-analysis of 1,192 men screened in 17 different studies that had a total of 21 surgical and nonsurgical procedures to enhance penis size.
According to the study, procedures to enhance penis size were not effective and often resulted in complications.
In nonsurgical treatments, when using extenders, some increased in length — but by less than 2 cm, or 0.79 in. Procedures using injectables “increased girth but were associated with a high complication rate.” Procedures that used a vacuum device “did not increase size,” the study said.

In surgical treatments including suspensory ligament incision, tissue grafting, dermal fat and penile disassembly, some men "reported a significant size increase. But, none of the techniques were verified successful by other parties and “complications were not infrequent,” the study said.
[More U.S. News] Man in custody after Michigan killing spree that targeted women »
“Treatment of small penis in normal men is supported by scant, low-quality evidence,” the study said.
The study advised “injectibles and surgery should remain a last option” to increase penis size.

New York Daily News
Gaybutton

Re: Be happy with what you have...

Post by Gaybutton »

One inappropriate post I just spotted has now been deleted. I also deleted the response to it, and the response was perfectly appropriate, but it no longer makes sense without the presence of the offending post.

Those who wish to use my board to attack, insult, or offend others - I suggest reviewing the following board rule:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=299
Smiles

Re: Be happy with what you have...

Post by Smiles »

Jogger wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:50 am" ... Penis extensions don’t work and can be risky, a new study says ... "
These days Thailand is ripe regarding 'extensions' anyway. Lately, more than once, I've stifled my desire to call an Immigration cop a dick. Too risky.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )