New Go-Go Bars in Patpong

Anything and everything about Thailand
werner99

Re: New Go-Go Bars in Patpong

Post by werner99 »

KeithAmbrose wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:13 pm Maybe 20 guys, though the pillar in the middle makes it difficult to tell. Basically a lot of the guys were out of condition, as I said, and either nearly 30 or older, I would say.
It sounds like Dreamboys Bangkok has really gone downhill.

I wonder whether the management will be able to raise the standards of the bar to its former glory.

Perhaps the management now just wants to attract customers who come to see the shows, rather than customers that are looking for a good off.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

werner99 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:34 pm I wonder whether the management will be able to raise the standards of the bar to its former glory.
The only thing I expect will be raised is the prices . . .
KeithAmbrose

Post by KeithAmbrose »

I have to say the show was pretty dull as well. So that won't inspire. Also drinks 450, above the market!
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

I recently spent some time in Dream Boys (just looking at the boys, not staying for show), and not a single one I would pay to have sex with.

When I passed Soi Twilight on Friday, I noticed demolition has started.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

Soi Twilight 16 Oct 2019

BBB Inn closed and demolished. I guess part of the redevelopment of soi Twilight. Everything on Rama 4 from BBB to the old rear entrance to soi Twilight is being demolished.

Super Boys and those two adjacent beer bars (forgot names) that were on PP1 were closed Sat. 19 Oct 2019. Signs removed. I don't know for good or not, I suspect for good.

Lucky Boys has remodeled a little adding tiered bench seating to the left of the stage and the counter bar moved to the right of the stage near entrance. This added around 15-20 seats. The PP1 entrance closed off. I was told that the bar fills up most nights especially on weekends. It appears to be the most popular PP2 gay bar for now. New show with lots of high energy dancing, boys and sex. They had over 50 on stage Sat night. Drinks still at 350B. Announcements made in Chinese and Thai only. I asked what about English and was told, look around you're the only farang here tonight!
werner99

Post by werner99 »

Trongpai,

Thanks for the photo of Soi Twilight

Sigh....I have many memories of that street.
werner99

Post by werner99 »

I was able to make another short trip to Bangkok recently [while flying between Europe and Asia for work].

Lucky Boys is indeed a high-energy bar with a lot of very attractive guys.

On the night I went, the bar probably had 50+ guys. I thought that at least 5 were very sexy; it was extremely difficult to choose a companion.

The guy I offed provided superb service all night, as he had promised. He well deserved the generous tip.