Arabs on Motorcycles Kill Tourist

Post by Undaunted »

Two Kuwaiti bike races kill Tourist:

https://www.pattayaone.news/russian-tou ... ke-racers/
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: Arabs on Motorcycles Kill Tourist

Post by Gaybutton »

Unfortunately, no surprise there. The only surprise for me is that many more innocent people haven't been injured or killed by these idiots.

Why is it that an innocent person is usually the one killed rather than these morons themselves? Racing around on motorbikes and an innocent person having nothing to do with them ends up dead. Where I come from, that's called vehicular homicide.

I wish the consequences for their recklessness would include very heavy fines, heavy compensation to the victim families, and very long prison sentences. Then maybe they'll think twice about going to someone else's country and behaving this way.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I am very grateful that I sold my condo near Sunee and frankly the Arabs were high on my list for selling. The police avoid the area around for what reason I do not know, from 4pm till the wee hours of the morning 20 to 50 Arabs on motorcycles can be seen, never wearing helmets surely do not have licenses and yet they for the most part have impunity.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:05 pm The police avoid the area around for what reason I do not know, from 4pm till the wee hours of the morning
If there is a reason for that, I'd like to know what it is. I've tried, and failed, to understand why the police would let these idiots endanger the public rather than protecting the public and putting a stop to this nonsense.

Another item on my "I Don't Get It" list.