Sunee the Most Quiet Ever

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Sunee the Most Quiet Ever

Post by Undaunted »

I know this is low season, but Sunee is so dark and it really looks pathetic.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dodger

Re: Sunee the Most Quiet Ever

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:04 pm I know this is low season but Sunee is so dark and it really looks pathetic.
I've only visited Sunee two times since retiring here 9 months ago and found it dark and deserted as you describe on both occasions. As far as I'm concerned the fat lady exited the stage two years ago, and frankly, I'm surprised there are still a few candles glowing.

All things change.

On a bright note, Jomtien Complex has been carrying the torch with a ratio of about 50 smiling boys for each farang visitor, and Boyztown, as slow as it is, can still be a good time.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Was in Boyztown about a month ago went to Cupidol, Toy Boys and Dreamboys.........awful!!!
If the “Boys” that work in Winner GoGo are your type then Jomtien Complex is for you with the exception of a few straight acting Cambodians there is not much in my eyes.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:05 pm Was in Boyztown about a month ago went to Cupidol, Toy Boys and Dreamboys.........awful!!!
If the “Boys” that work in Winner GoGo are your type then Jomtien Complex is for you with the exception of a few straight acting Cambodians there is not much in my eyes.
Fortunately, Winner boys are just my type. I think you might have to visit some of the local building sites to find a "Manly Man".... :lol: