How long will Sunee plaza survive?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Undaunted

Re: How long will Sunee plaza survive?

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:23 pm Some of the Eros boys who did not move on to other Sunee Plaza bars might now be in Boystown or Jomtien Complex. If not, if you are interested in finding any of them, then I'd say the place to start looking would be the apps.
Of all the boys that have come and gone from Eros perhaps 3 were gay. I follow hornet and blued and most if not all are gay, you would have a better chance of seeing most former Eros Boys in a 7/11 :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

There were Freelancers when I was there.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:44 pm you would have a better chance of seeing most former Eros Boys in a 7/11
Maybe and maybe not. The boys working in the bars, gay or not, were there trying to make money. They're not going to make much working at a 7-Eleven. In any case, it can't hurt anything to check the apps.
Pattayamale

Post by Pattayamale »

I enjoy Sunee Plaza. There are many guys trying to make a living and friendly with customers.
In my view some of the same posters that have put down Sunee Plaza in the past seem proud to continue those attacks.
Some people brag about not going into the bars and just using the apps to find guys to hook up with. They want to save the 400 baht off fee.
Well if most of the bars close, those that are here for employment will be back to their villages.
Just talked to a few guys from Toy Boys. They used to make 40-60K a month and yet have not had a single customer in over 2 months.
Hopefully, since tourism is way down, those of us that have benefited for many years from the hard working lads and risk taking owners will get out a little more and help our community.
Pattayamale
Living happily
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Pattayamale wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:07 pm I enjoy Sunee Plaza. There are many guys trying to make a living and friendly with customers.
In my view some of the same posters that have put down Sunee Plaza in the past seem proud to continue those attacks.
Other than one offensive picture posted referring to those that would miss Sunee Plaza as “Suckers” none that I read were attacks more likely wishing Sunee was as viable as it was in the past!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Pattayamale wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:07 pm
Just talked to a few guys from Toy Boys. They used to make 40-60K a month and yet have not had a single customer in over 2 months.
60,000 Baht would be 40 offs per month, assuming 1500 per off.
Maybe, just maybe, possible for a stunner model type...but i doubt it.
Captain Kirk

Post by Captain Kirk »

I've preferred Sunee to Boyztown when on my hols there but the internet has simply changed the game. Just the same with internet cafes. First visit they were everywhere - are there any left at all now? Once upon a time we had video stores but they've all gone. I'd have loved to have got to Pattaya in its heyday but just need to accept that times move on. Sunee is gone and won't be back.
Indeed such are the changing times that I'm not sure when or if I'll be back there again. I rather believe that when I next look to fly off for some well earned bed rest I may just spin the globe around a bit to see if I can find a better option.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Undaunted wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:09 pm Other than one offensive picture posted referring to those that would miss Sunee Plaza as “Suckers” none that I read were attacks more likely wishing Sunee was as viable as it was in the past!
Offensive? A cartoon? :D From what I witnessed on the two or three occasions I was in that bar, I'd have thought "suckers' was a pretty apt description of what i saw involving both many of the boys and the customers. It was so bad I quickly left on each occasion.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:12 am I'd have thought "suckers' was a pretty apt description of what i saw involving both many of the boys and the customers.
In case you are not familiar, in American slang "suckers" is synonymous with "gullible" - someone easily deceived.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

rocket wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:16 am How is Diamond bar doing.
Diamond Bar is doing ok, but in low season not many customers. I go there most evenings for a drink with friends.