Is Gay Romeo Going Downhill?

Anything and everything about Thailand
christianpfc

Re: Is Gay Romeo Going Downhill?

Post by christianpfc »

Gayromeo still has some use in Bangkok and Pattaya. In the provinces, I do all my business on blued and hornet, as the boys are there.

On computer, I use the classic version. On phone, there is only one.

One thing that annoys is me is that can they can't have pictures with nudity on the app on phone:

"TOO HOT" Sorry, the Google Play Store rules...

But all other (blued and hornet) can!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

christianpfc wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:35 pm One thing that annoys is me is that can they can't have pictures with nudity on the app on phone
There is an unrestricted phone app called Romeo Uncut. If you install that version, you get the nudity. If you install the standard version, you don't get the nudity. The uncut version is downloadable from the old version. Look toward the bottom left of the main page and you'll see it. I can't find it at all on their new version.

I don't choose one app over another or decide one app is better than another. For me, that has nothing to do with it. I look at all the apps. Then I decide which boy to try to meet based on which boy I like. To me, that is what is important, not which app I found him on.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

In Pattaya you can search all the apps till your blue in the face however, all the boys will appear on Hornet and Blued.....clothed and otherwise.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:15 pm In Pattaya you can search all the apps till your blue in the face however, all the boys will appear on Hornet and Blued.....clothed and otherwise.
Is that so? I'm looking at Planet Romeo right now - 8:40pm. There are 6 pages of boys online. With 30 profiles per page, that makes nearly 180 online this very moment.

I think I'll continue checking Planet Romeo, along with the others. Hornet, by the way, limits the number of profiles you can view to 85 unless you go with the paid app rather than the free one.

Maybe you find the boys you happen to like only on Hornet and BlueD, but I find plenty I like on all the apps.

What are you trying to do, convince people not to even bother checking the other apps? If so, good luck convincing me.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:44 pm I think I'll continue checking Planet Romeo, along with the others.
Me thinks you are a creature of habit :!:
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:59 pm Me thinks you are a creature of habit :!:
Suppose I am. What would that have to do with it?

If you want to stick only to the apps you like, fine with me. I check your favorite apps too, but I don't limit myself to just those and I for sure am not going to listen to someone trying to convince me otherwise. I find boys I like on all of them. I have no idea why you would have a problem with that.

If it makes you feel any better, I found my current ideal boy on BlueD.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:30 pm If it makes you feel any better, I found my current ideal boy on BlueD.
:D :D :D