Rhodochrosite is off to SRI LANKA.

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
rhodochrosite

Rhodochrosite is off to SRI LANKA.

Post by rhodochrosite »

I'm visiting Sri Lanka next week for a 3 week holiday-I'll be reporting back on my return.!!!!!!!!! All The Best.rhodochrosite.
Gaybutton

Re: Rhodochrosite is off to SRI LANKA.

Post by Gaybutton »

Thank you in advance. I don't recall ever seeing information posted on any of the Thailand boards about Sri Lanka. I'm looking forward to what you will be able to tell us.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I was there a couple of years ago before the war ended. It is a beautiful country with lovely warm people. The food is very good and reasonable prices. The gay life is rather closeted. I had made a couple of contacts online before I went. I know of three gay guys who were pressured into marriage in order to please mama. Two others moved away in order to avoid it. I have an English friend who has been going there twice a year for many years and he tells me he hasn't found any gay bars. He has hooked up with guys who work in hotels, restaurants, etc, but it takes patience to get to know them first. I will be interested to see what Rhodochrosite's experience is like.
Khortose

Post by Khortose »

lvdkeyes wrote: I will be interested to see what Rhodochrosite's experience is like.
So will I, as I have always thought I would like to travel there. Are you staying in the Colombo area or are you traveling around the Island?
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

Thanks for your kind replies.I am departing on Tuesday evening flying direct to Colombo-at the moment all options open.I will keep in touch whilst on holiday.Best Wishes rhodochrosite.
pudel

Post by pudel »

Go to www.dickmanresort.com in Negombo and you will be surprised there is the gay-life in SL !!!
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

Flying Away TODAY!!!...My Best Friend and I will get a good idea in 3 days,if we are not happy We will FLY AWAY. 2 BANGLADESH....All options open!!! Best Wishes rhodochrosite.
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

pudel wrote:Go to http://www.dickmanresort.com in Negombo and you will be surprised there is the gay-life in SL !!!
And thanks a 1000000 PUDEL!!!!!
Rhodochrosite flies to SRI LANKA in approx 12 hours HEADING 4 NEGOMBO And A BIg Thankyou Again....Pudel and All!!! Best Wishes rhoDochRosite!!!!
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

rhodochrositE is now in NEGOMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!....... I will be writing my first report v.soon.......I don't plan to leave NEGOMBO in a hurry :D .......best wishes rhodOchrosite!!! :D
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

BYE-BYE THAILAND!!!!!!!........More To Follow :D