Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
thaidave

Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop

Post by thaidave »

HI Guys.
Dave here from Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop, I will not go on too much about the rooms as the website explains most things, we are Gay Friendly and tend to be very busy so booking early maybe a consideration, the rooms can be booked via the website, we are just off soi Bauhkow and a short baht bus ride to Sunee area and Boys Town and most other areas.
We have a basic food menu with all day English Breakfast for 90baht includes, 2 eggs (any style) 2 bacon, (loin not streaky) sausage, beans, tomato, toast/marmalade, Tea (Tetley)or Coffee(Nescafe) we also offer fish and chips etc all the normal type food, also Thai food, we are open between 8am to 8pm so not a bar, just a cafe/Bookshop/Guest House.
We have a huge Bookshop with Book exchange and stock 1000's of new and mostly used books at a fraction of the large stores, our average price is 160 baht and 50% of the purchase price of all books bought in our bookshop is credited to your next purchase/s.
We also pay cash or give credit for unwanted books depending on age, condition and Author, we also stock German, French, Dutch, Scandinavian as well our main stock of English books.
All the best Dave
thaidave

Re: Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop

Post by thaidave »

Please see the website and email me for a room deal.
thaidave

Post by thaidave »

Thanks Billy for popping in recently and letting me know you saw us on here, good meeting you, happy Holidays.
All the best Dave
travelerjim

Post by travelerjim »

Oh, Oh...Was that bbb...Bad Boy Billy?

Seriously...I offer you my best wishes for greater bookings,
thanks for sharing your rooms, cafe and website with us here.

I will stop by for one of your breakfasts..they sound delicious!

tj
thaidave

Post by thaidave »

HI Tj
Well they are quite popular the breakfasts, not sure if it was BBB he was fine although had a few too many, hahaha.
thaidave

Post by thaidave »

We have many more so many books in now and some great titles, a couple of guys have mentioned this site although didn't mention their Member name but good to see you guys.
All the best Dave
thaidave

Post by thaidave »

I am looking always for more books so if you have unwanted books cluttering up your shelves please pop in, I offer cash or credit depending on age, condition etc, thats the books by the way not yourselves, we have thousands of books on most subjects in many languages so please pop in, we are open from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week.
thaidave

Post by thaidave »

I am still looking.
Cheers Dave
thaidave

Post by thaidave »

Have more books than ever, we had the pre sonkran rush then the lull, since has gone mad so a lot of good stuff on the shelves.
thaidave

Post by thaidave »

Still looking to meet some more of you guys.