Political Correctness rubbish

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
ajarn2

Political Correctness rubbish

Post by ajarn2 »

I'm sick of these parents complaining about pedophiles and then sending their kids to doorknock on Halloween.
Of course they will accompany their kids and as soon as you do something that is not considered politically correct like invite little Johnny in then you're in trouble,just for trying to be friendly to some kid that knocked on your door,you're supposed to know what is politically correct or not,you could get the cops called on you,for what,being politically incorrect and inviting Johnny in,you should know better says the Govt,yet they are not doing anything to these parents who let their kids knock on strangers doors.

Schoolteachers cannot help kids that have fallen over in the playground and grazed their knee,oh god forbid,helping little Johnny to his knees after falling down is politically incorrect.Shouldn't touch him you would/could be classed as a pedophile.

Same as sitting in a Public Park one lunch time about a year ago in the City where I live ,a resident of my area who was on his work lunch break was approached by 2 Policeman who told him he cannot sit here,its too close to kids playing and one of the mothers felt unsafe.
Here was a man in a business suit eating his lunch and had to move on,well if it had been me i would have refused,but we have to please these do-gooding women and the other feminazis out there so no eating lunch in Parks where children are playing.

Its ok for the American Govt to tell if everyone they must not discriminate against anyone or you will be in trouble but different Law for the Govt on having gays in the Army ,that's ok it seems.
Its like these soialist nazis who bring their hatred on holiday to Pattaya with them,abusing gays holding hands in Pattaya,keep your PC bullshit in yor Western Country .
But then again some of the gay feminazis lesbians have brought this on too .
I had one man on my last trip to Pattaya tell me he got abused by several guys up neat soi buakhao area because he was walking with his Issan BF who is 25yo but looks 16,he felt like he had to start giving explanations to people but maybe he was imagining it more because their all whore mongers up there anyway.
Well leave your bitterness at home,in fact I had no problem with anyone and i walked hand in hand sometimes,all over Pattaya,shore some smart comments but not from farang but from Thai motorbike taxi drivers but who cares,i will live my life the way i want without hurting anyone nor trying to please others.

You think the Govts in the USA really care about Gay Rights,they hate you,wont even let you in the Army.
Of course pedophiles are ok as we seen with the Churches but Gay people no way.
tim_kent

Re: Political Correctness rubbish

Post by tim_kent »

Some of the gay guys that come to Pattaya are just as bad. several years ago there was a gay guy bragging about sitting with the owner of an Aussie bar in Walking St, all throwing beer cans at gays walking past.

I wish I knew where to find that post.
Gaybutton

Re: Political Correctness rubbish

Post by Gaybutton »

tim_kent wrote:throwing beer cans at gays walking past.
All empties, no doubt. I'll bet he wasn't that far gone.