You'll have to read this one to believe it

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
Gaybutton

You'll have to read this one to believe it

Post by Gaybutton »

Man Arrested after Ejaculating During TSA Pat-Down

A 47 year old gay man was arrested at San Francisco International Airport after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent. Percy Cummings, an interior designer from San Francisco, is being held without bail after the alleged incident, charged with sexually assaulting a Federal agent.

According to Cummings’ partner, Sergio Armani, Cummings has “multiple piercings on his manhood” which were detected during a full body scan. As a result, Cummings was pulled aside for a pat-down. Armani stated that the unidentified TSA agent spent “an inordinate amount of time groping” Cummings, who had apparently become sexually aroused. Cummings, who has a history of sexual dysfunction, ejaculated while the TSA agent’s hand was feeling the piercings. The TSA agent, according to several witnesses, promptly called for back up. Cummings was thrown to the ground and handcuffed.

A TSA spokesperson declined to comment on this specific case, but said that anyone ejaculating during a pat-down would be subject to arrest.

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=573
lvdkeyes

Re: You'll have to read this one to believe it

Post by lvdkeyes »

I read it and I don't believe it. How can he be held responsible for a normal bodily reaction to being fondled? It seems like he could press charges for being sexually abused.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I wonder why he was not arrested for attempting to shoot a Federal Official :oops: Which brings to mind that old joke: What do the men who sat in front of Pee We Herman and Abraham Lincoln at the theatre have in common?

They were both shot in the back! :shock:
DanielMonroe

Post by DanielMonroe »

Some lawyer is going to make a lot of money over this.
Seems like the TSA agent was provoking a response. :lol:
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

I liked the other TSA story featuring the "Don't touch my junk!" guy, too. To touch, or not to touch, that is the question. They both need some education in airport security protocol. Both episodes occurred at two different California airports.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1805
Off To The Races

Post by Off To The Races »

I think this is not deadly serious 5555