Seoul

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
fountainhall

Re: Seoul

Post by fountainhall »

I am also going to Seoul later in April. Decades ago, I loved going there and found a couple of exciting saunas. But on my more recent visits, I have found it incredibly boring! Whenever I see the cute boy bands on television, I just wonder where those guys come from. Wander anywhere in Seoul and I defy anyone to find such cute guys!! I'd really love to know where they hang out!
let me tell u

Post by let me tell u »

martin911 wrote:Anybody have any info on Gay Seoul --taking the bf away for a quiet weekend lol --
GB --can you leave here for a little while --from what i gather most people dont read much of the other forums ,tks
I have no idea why you want to go there they have no sense of humor and when I was last there a couple of years ago, as much as I looked and I did look in Saunas and the very odd bars, anything remotely nice, all far to old over 35 I mean, I would not mind so much but ugly with it, even though a guy did say if you go to private members clubs for younger guys and they can charge a fortune just for snacks, that's if your invited, I had much more fun in Singapore and even shanghai or even Taiwan where everything you want is on offer.

This may be of interest to you.

http://askakorean.blogspot.com/2008/10/ ... k-you.html

But if your just going to site see, with your boyfriend Seoul Korea attractions don’t come more spectacular than Yook Sam building, which is Seoul Korea tallest building.

Visiting this 63 floor skyscraper is undoubtedly one of the most popular fun things to do in Seoul Korea. You can get stunning views of the city from the observation room located on the 60th floor and from the glass-made elevator.

Or Taking a ride on the Namsan Cable car to the top of Namsan Mountain is definitely, one of the most fun things to do in Seoul Korea, as you'll be able to get stunning views of the area below.

http://www.travelblog.org/Asia/South-Ko ... 80750.html
If you want a more western nightlife scene, the Itaewon district is where most US army personnel hang out and where you’ll find pubs such as the Wolfhound Irish Pub.

Yook Sam building is also a popular focal point in the evening as the building is home to an IMAX theater, restaurants and bars

Be prepared for the favorite pass time Bowing they just love it.

There is also an indoor amusement park (Lotte World) and a couple of shopping areas, such as Itaewon, that are fun to visit. For more info, I'd suggest this site as well: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/index.kto

if you like electrical gadgets that may be more interesting.

April is the time to go for good weather, or just pick up the latest IPad 2 on sale in Korea in April 2011 or the reputed Ipad 3 September 2011 or the Blackberry rival, Playbook, or even the Goole Android now the No 1 selling smartphone platform in the world.

May be some of these things will Interest you.
http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/As ... G-C-1.html
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

In my opinion Seoul is one ugly city. The traffic is horrific, the people are not friendly, the food is worse than anything in Thailand....Kimchi yuck. The society is homophobic and gay life is so underground you'll need industrial digging equipment to find it. I had been there on business a few times I hated to go back. When I came to live in Thailand I had mileage on Korean Air and could have had a free r/t flight to Seoul, needless to say it went unused. Are you trying to punish your b/f.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

martin911 wrote:GB --can you leave here for a little while
Very sorry, but whether people read all the forums or not, you still need to post properly. Your topic is now on the correct forum and you do have the feedback you requested.