VIETNAM LINKS & INFO

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
lvdkeyes

Re: VIETNAM LINKS & INFO

Post by lvdkeyes »

Jun wrote: I would be wary of taking someone from Thailand as any extended trip in Vietnam will mean some hotels without room safes.
First off, I wasn't suggesting you pick a boy off the street who you don't know and take him to Hanoi. Secondly, a boy would have to be extremely stupid to steal from someone who knows what flight he is on back to Thailand.
Jun

Post by Jun »

1 I most certainly don't want to suggest a Thai guy is less trustworthy.
Rather, if I sleep with local Vietnamese, I could limit the "long time" stays to hotels with safes or good hiding places. We can do just short time if there is no safe. If a Thai is accompanying me on a long trip through Vietnam, then sooner or later we will be stuck in a hotel room without a decent room safe & he's staying overnight.
The same applies to a Vietnamese travelling with me through (say) Northern Thailand -sooner or later there would be a hotel without a room safe.

2 You might know what flight your Thai guy is supposed to be on, however if he makes of with anything well in excess of £100 worth of cash & valuables, then he can probably get home by bus and still turn in a profit.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

You just need to be more selective about the boys you take away with you.
Nano

Post by Nano »

Gayromeo is a good source for Vietnamese contacts. Although the number of guys online at any one time is much less than members from Thailand, over the past 2 years I have managed to have several in my little book and meet up with them whenever I visit Saigon or Hanoi. On the whole they are quite horny, and will appear at your hotel with one purpose = sex. Later on we would go for dinner or karaoke or bar-hopping. Of course there are moneyboys among those listed in Gayromeo but the guys I've been out with have never asked for money. To be on the cautious side, I lock my luggage together with my money whenever I'm with a guest. And I paid all incidental expenses, although at times some guys would offer to go dutch.
Vietnam is one of my favourite countries.. :D Some beautiful sites, good food, & nice, smooth, compact guys.