Sarah Palin to Dr. Laura Schlessinger: 'Don't Retreat...Relo

lvdkeyes

Sarah Palin to Dr. Laura Schlessinger: 'Don't Retreat...Relo

Post by lvdkeyes »

This from AOL

Sarah Palin to Dr. Laura Schlessinger: 'Don't Retreat...Reload!'

Sarah Palin has sent encouraging words to Dr. Laura Schlessinger, who's been embroiled in controversy for the past week after using a racial epithet on her national radio show.

On Wednesday night, Palin posted tweets to her Twitter followers:

Dr.Laura=even more powerful & effective w/out the shackles, so watch out Constitutional obstructionists. And b thankful 4 her voice,America!
Dr.Laura:don't retreat...reload! (Steps aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased 2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence"isn't American,not fair")

The conservative talk radio host set off a furor last week when she used the "N-word" multiple times while answering an African-American caller troubled by racist comments. She said Tuesday on "Larry King Live" that she will end the show when her contract expires at the end of the year.

"I want to regain my First Amendment rights," Schlessinger told King. "I want to be able to say what's on my mind and in my heart and what I think is helpful and useful without somebody getting angry, some special interest group deciding this is the time to silence a voice of dissent and attack affiliates, attack sponsors. I'm sort of done with that."